Gt6 saying I am not signed in to psn

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheMthaFqnMan
  • 4 comments
  • 1,412 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7
Canada
Moncton
Messages
TheMthaFqnMan
So I turned on my gt6 to another update (cool, I like updates). After the update was done I clicked notifications to get a warning message. The message said *Warning, you are not signed into playstation network*. I checked to find out I had been suspended. So I called and got my name changed as it was deemed inapropriate by some noob. Now I am still getting the same message when I try to play online, I have reset my internet, settings, reactivated my account on my ps3 and reset it. I popped black ops 2 in and could play it fine online, is there a update error or something for gt6? Sony customer service has no idea what to do about it, I am about to create a new account as I lost my trophies anyways.
 
So I turned on my gt6 to another update (cool, I like updates). After the update was done I clicked notifications to get a warning message. The message said *Warning, you are not signed into playstation network*. I checked to find out I had been suspended. So I called and got my name changed as it was deemed inapropriate by some noob. Now I am still getting the same message when I try to play online, I have reset my internet, settings, reactivated my account on my ps3 and reset it. I popped black ops 2 in and could play it fine online, is there a update error or something for gt6? Sony customer service has no idea what to do about it, I am about to create a new account as I lost my trophies anyways.


Ahhh it keeps posting this post
 
Ahhh it keeps posting this post
:lol: Sorry I can't help but the fact there're three of these threads now is causing me some amusement.
 
I think you may need to contact Sony for help.... or something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back