- 968

- Maine
- VooDooChilde333
Well, I really enjoy the gameplay.
I really do NOT enjoy how slowly they are adding seasonal events. And I'm not happy that you cannot re-do them for more money like the gt5 ones. If I had known that, I would have got bronze, took the money, got silver, took money, THEN raced for real and got my golds. Now I have what 6? Events, all with golds, and the category is useless to me now, lol.
One the bright side, once again I learned from gt5 and knew what I needed to get to get me through the licenses and gameplay. The Mazda RX-7 touring car once again kills everything from 450 to 675pp with extreme ease. If you don't have one yet, get one, they are (like gt5) the most versatile cars to be throwing power %'s up and down, and have it still perform better then 99% of any competition. And it's FUN to drive.
So, advise to anyone just starting;
Get a rx7 TC, and get your seasonal event wins in order. Bronze, then leave and collect cash, then reenter and do silver, ect.
I really do NOT enjoy how slowly they are adding seasonal events. And I'm not happy that you cannot re-do them for more money like the gt5 ones. If I had known that, I would have got bronze, took the money, got silver, took money, THEN raced for real and got my golds. Now I have what 6? Events, all with golds, and the category is useless to me now, lol.
One the bright side, once again I learned from gt5 and knew what I needed to get to get me through the licenses and gameplay. The Mazda RX-7 touring car once again kills everything from 450 to 675pp with extreme ease. If you don't have one yet, get one, they are (like gt5) the most versatile cars to be throwing power %'s up and down, and have it still perform better then 99% of any competition. And it's FUN to drive.
So, advise to anyone just starting;
Get a rx7 TC, and get your seasonal event wins in order. Bronze, then leave and collect cash, then reenter and do silver, ect.
Last edited: