• 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany
Lohmar, Germany
jabofu
DAG JaboFu
i6Qq6gjDO6uhY.jpg

With GT5, PD introduced the special events to us. For me they were very entertaining, fun and interesting. Some explained new motorsport series, like Nascar, WRC or carting, and some were interesting for their special driving experiences. The AMG Driving academy on the Nordschleife with rain was really amazing in my eyes.

I think they could improve these even more. Presenting more type of motorsports, like autocross, drag-racing, time-attack, point to point races, drifting and more. Each special event with instructors, maybe some well known people out of the motorsport world with great knowledge.

It would be a great opportunity to look into other motorsport styles and it would be different enough to not be in rivalry with the license tests.

To know what a certain motorsport style is about and what techiques you will need to participate, would be great. I think it would be great to learn how to accelerate the car from the line in drag-racing or how to initial a drift in the right way or get to know which ways are possible.

It is a part of the game that could be filled with very creative content and very interesting events.

What do you think? Do you think that it is important to improve this area of the game and when yes, what should they add in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back