GT6 stole my Anniversary-Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 8 comments
  • 1,481 views

Nuschel01

Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Messages
6,749
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
Messages
GTP_Nuschel
I had 20 Anniversary-Cars when I redeemed the code, then I put them into the storage(?) and after reading the storage lets cars disappear I moved them back to the garage. Now there are only 18 AC left and it says 1 at storage, but when I go in it it's empty.

Already tried to activate the carpacks again, but that didn't helped :(

Does anyone know what to do now?

And BTW: I participated in GT-Academy but I didn't got one single car :s

EDIT: Huayra and GT40 are missing, the other cars are there
 
Last edited:
I suggest delete the update 1.01 and reinstall evertything ,including the DLC's from your download list
 
I also participated in GT Academy but never got an email about the special car <_<
oh well, it was another GTR... not like I don't have plenty of those now
 
Thats bad news Nuschel. I also recommend reinstalling everything.

I also participated in GT Academy but never got an email about the special car <_<
oh well, it was another GTR... not like I don't have plenty of those now
Mee too. And wasn't the Mercedes AMG concept supposed to be a free gift too - accroding the GTplanet news a couple of weeks ago?
 
Thats bad news Nuschel. I also recommend reinstalling everything.


Mee too. And wasn't the Mercedes AMG concept supposed to be a free gift too - accroding the GTplanet news a couple of weeks ago?

You need to go into the GT Vision section and the AMG concept is there on the first tab.
 
Thats bad news Nuschel. I also recommend reinstalling everything.


Mee too. And wasn't the Mercedes AMG concept supposed to be a free gift too - accroding the GTplanet news a couple of weeks ago?
The Mercedes amg GTV is free.All you need to do is go to GTV dealer and get it but u only get one free a extra one is 1,000,000Cr
 
Cheers guys, you have made my evening even better!! Awesome!!!
Thanks:bowdown::cheers:
I am blonde for a reason!!!:lol:
 
Okay, the Huayra and the GT40 magically appeared back :lol:
 
Back