GT6 Sunday League - Season 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter evanzo7
  • 6 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
726
Scotland
Scottish East Coast
Messages
evanzo7
Messages
evanzo7
Hey Folks!

I started making videos for the league I take part in on GT5 but GT5 was dying slowly by that point!
Now that GT6 is here we are back racing again and I have races to record.

We started things off at Brands Hatch in the Rockets!

Hope you all enjoy my video and my commentary.

I am far from the best commentator in the world but I do try.
Feedback would be more than welcome, both positive and negative.
I would love to improve! :)

Here is the video from Race 1:
 
Here is race 2 of the Sunday League!

Wonder if I can improve from the last race, take a looK! :)

 
Not going to give much away but race two was pretty good for me!
Below is race 3 in which I tried to keep up my good run of form, click below for a look!

 
Race 4 from the Sunday League, this race took place at Willow Springs!

 
Penultimate race of the season and it is still all to play for!

 
Final race in our GT6 Sunday League season 1, come have a look how it ended!

 
Here is Season One in Pictures!
Enjoy, season 2 starts soon! :)

 
Back