GT6 Super Taikyu Series

Well, I do have a base time for ST-4: 2:08.483 (This is with the S2000)

However, with the BRZ, I ran a 2:10.179, but it was much better on its tires and much more consistent. Maybe it's my setup?

Last edited:
Practice room is up in the club if anyone wants to test cars.

Room closed.

Last edited:
2:06.2 with the Civic
2:05.2 with the Integra

These times might sound fast but just keep in mind that tire wear is horrendous with FF. 2/3 in the front with the Integra after 15 laps. Was 6/6 after 10 and the lap times were still under 2:07. After that the lap times started to go above 2:08 and hit 2:11 by the end.

I'll probably have to 2 stop for the first round. And this track is pretty good on tires.

Hey guys, I will definitely try to join ST-4 in the
gkgamer / Mazda Roadster / #27

I will try to actually race since I have failed to in Motegi and Suzuka...

So I don't think the GTR is the car for me so I'm moving classes(If that's OK)

GTP Name: @FutureF1
PSN Name: FutureF1
Class: ST-3
Car: Nissan Fairlady Z(Z34)
Number: 54

So sorry, but will have to pull out of this series. I got an offer to be involved in the Endurance Series that I couldn't pass, and will direct my focus more towards it. First time means it takes more effort and attention.

It would've been a lot of fun to be a part of this series though!

Summer exams are coming up so I won't be able to participate in the series which is a shame. But I would hope I could return if there is a another season of this so for now I hope you have an amazing series. :cheers:

Almost completely forgot about this series. I have 5 days to practice so I think should be okay for the first round.

I'm running around 2:03.4xx with my Fairlady Z. Might be because I'm slow but anyone else building their cars?

Room open! Found in the GTPlanet community club, you must be a member of the club to join the room.

Remember, sports soft tires for ST2 through ST5 and Racing Hard for STX and ST1. Don't forget the rain tires though! ;)

Also note, I require a minimum of maybe 5 or 6 drivers. Any less and I'll postpone the race.

Fridays at 20:00 (8 PM) EST/1:00 (1 AM) GMT

Room opens approximately 19:30 EST/00:30 GMT
Qualifying begins at approximately 20:00 EST/1:00 GMT

Awww........not going to make it. :( Since AZ doesn't change time during daylight savings, we went from 2 hours behind to 3 so the corrected time worked before, but now it won't.

Bummer.

:lol:

Don't sweat it if you can't make it.

Going to postpone today's race anyways. 4 drivers, including myself, doesn't work too well with this formula.

Last edited:
Series is basically cancelled guys. Thanks for those who had interest and showed up to the first race. 👍 Will return immediately at GT7's release. :)

Series is basically cancelled guys. Thanks for those who had interest and showed up to the first race. 👍 Will return immediately at GT7's release. :)
too bad... I guess I was never to race the NC Roadster I build and failed to entry several times... cheers for the events anyways...c ya on gt7 in 2018:dunce:

Getting good participation in series is difficult, so while I'm disappointed about this, I can't blame you.
I know how it feels. I've tried starting 2 series and I think the most amount of people I got in one race was 4.

Back