GT6:The Time-Weather Change Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan Gomez
  • 24 comments
  • 1,861 views
Messages
99
United States
Brooklyn, New York City
Messages
matanui08
Before any of the mods try to shut this down, Hear me out, I was testing out with my PS3 and TV and noticed a couple of changes in the graphics when I set it green and red. Time Changes normal was crappy on my TV and noticed a bunch of frame-rate drops and screen-tearing... Which was usual. Then here was the weird part, I was racing at Mount P. at 19:00 with weather change set to 4. It was normal at first, You see the nebula and stars when all of a sudden clouds with a orange hue cover the sky. It was strange of course because it was night but they looked like the gates of hell opened (No pun intended) and it made it seem like you were in a portal. The corners of the screen were orange and when I crossed the second corner, everything went to normal and the clouds disappeared. Also at Suzuka Weather Version, It was raining and I noticed that time was moving. The standard time is 10:30 and when I was racing it went from 10:30 to 17:00. I was like WTF :confused: and the sun was still at the same position, just the screen went darker and the light of the cars lit up. Also the lights of the buildings at Suzuka lit up a little but not fully

My question is Has this ever happened to you, and if so, which track and have you ever gotten time change on non-time Variable tracks..??

Edit: Found another Glitch or Error when on Autumn Ring Full Course, The normal time it goes up to is 16:00 and for me it stopped at 19:00 :confused: and instead of rain falling, it was snow with rain effects
 
Last edited:
Before any of the mods try to shut this down, Hear me out, I was testing out with my PS3 and TV and noticed a couple of changes in the graphics when I set it green and red. Time Changes normal was crappy on my TV and noticed a bunch of frame-rate drops and screen-tearing... Which was usual. Then here was the weird part, I was racing at Mount P. at 19:00 with weather change set to 4. It was normal at first, You see the nebula and stars when all of a sudden clouds with a orange hue cover the sky. It was strange of course because it was night but they looked like the gates of hell opened (No pun intended) and it made it seem like you were in a portal. The corners of the screen were orange and when I crossed the second corner, everything went to normal and the clouds disappeared. Also at Suzuka Weather Version, It was raining and I noticed that time was moving. The standard time is 10:30 and when I was racing it went from 10:30 to 17:00. I was like WTF :confused: and the sun was still at the same position, just the screen went darker and the light of the cars lit up. Also the lights of the buildings at Suzuka lit up a little but not fully

My question is Has this ever happened to you, and if so, which track and have you ever gotten time change on non-time Variable tracks..??
I didn't use the glitch, but back on GT5, I was hosting a lobby one day. A guy did this thing to where the entire environment except for the interior of the cars and the lights went dark, everything else lit up at a very bright tone. By the way, I was on Special Stage Route 7, and no, I haven't gotten time change on the track.
 
Before any of the mods try to shut this down, Hear me out, I was testing out with my PS3 and TV and noticed a couple of changes in the graphics when I set it green and red. Time Changes normal was crappy on my TV and noticed a bunch of frame-rate drops and screen-tearing... Which was usual. Then here was the weird part, I was racing at Mount P. at 19:00 with weather change set to 4. It was normal at first, You see the nebula and stars when all of a sudden clouds with a orange hue cover the sky. It was strange of course because it was night but they looked like the gates of hell opened (No pun intended) and it made it seem like you were in a portal. The corners of the screen were orange and when I crossed the second corner, everything went to normal and the clouds disappeared. Also at Suzuka Weather Version, It was raining and I noticed that time was moving. The standard time is 10:30 and when I was racing it went from 10:30 to 17:00. I was like WTF :confused: and the sun was still at the same position, just the screen went darker and the light of the cars lit up. Also the lights of the buildings at Suzuka lit up a little but not fully

My question is Has this ever happened to you, and if so, which track and have you ever gotten time change on non-time Variable tracks..??
Do you have pics? This sounds pretty bizarre!
 
I try will try to get them, May have to use my phone because I have no idea how to in-game screenshot
 
I didn't use the glitch, but back on GT5, I was hosting a lobby one day. A guy did this thing to where the entire environment except for the interior of the cars and the lights went dark, everything else lit up at a very bright tone. By the way, I was on Special Stage Route 7, and no, I haven't gotten time change on the track.
Suzuka Circuit, do you think might get Time Change in the Future...??
 
Do you have pics? This sounds pretty bizarre!
This is the best picture I could find from the interwebs:
th

You can see the black track, but no car interiors lit, I'll look for some more pictures. ;)
 
I try will try to get them, May have to use my phone because I have no idea how to in-game screenshot
Sadly, no. But it's a common glitch, I'm sure there are some on Google Search, I'll look for a picture to show you.
Thanks guys, a shot of "The gates of hell opening" would be good too :P
 
Thanks guys, a shot of "The gates of hell opening" would be good too :p
For all I know, the clouds reminded me of the RED Rock Valley Environment lol since they were orange and filled the entire sky
 
For all I know, the clouds reminded me of the RED Rock Valley Environment lol since they were orange and filled the entire sky
:drool: Shut up... I must see this!
 
I've had some incredible orange sunsets/rises with clouds, but at the normal times, not in the middle of the night or noon.
 
I already tried the GT5 Glitch on Suzuka (on GT6), the sun really doesnt move, nothing change (except the clock). The wheather glitch also allows you to make snow instead of rain too. However, as far as I know there is no way of getting the bizarre Bathurst thing you did describe, I could try to force other track hour on Bathurst but I dont think it would work.
 
Glitch works in SSRX. It rains in practice mode but road will be wet in a race due to the rain from before, but it doesn't rain at all. It dries quickly because of the nature of the track. The wipers can be used to wipe the windshield, and the rain goes through the tunnels. Sky also can go grey.
 
Back