GT6 Trailers/Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
cincinnati
rocketlauncher5
With TGS rapidly approaching, we are awaiting a GT6 trailer .
I think I've found a little bit of one posted on the official gt youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ohe1Oxp0j8

Skip to 1:05 look at how the cars all the sudden look like they were from a heavily improved GT5. If you find anything that looks like a real trailer/screen shot POST IT

That is all real life, clearly. There is nothing to see and the Sony conference already happened at TGS, nothing.

I beg to differ, it seems to look "Not real enough" I attended an autoshow where the BMW was on display and the BMW looked a lot less real in the video. I cannot guarantee that this is in a video game but it seems to look fake-ish

Looks real to me. Low light, particularly dusk, has always had a surreal feel to me, though.
I can see why you might think it's game-y, but it's definitely not.

I think it is a sign of desperation if we're looking into real life, highlight footage of a race for hints of GT6.

Yeah, It was just a camera filter but if you guys find any info just post it, Even if it's speculation it's nice to know about. Also I think that the new DLC cars have shown some Idea of what cars are going to be in GT6

At the OP you might wanna read or perhaps re-read the AUP it explicity states.

You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Judging by your post count and the fact that all your posts have been in a thread you created lead me to think your just either trolling or you fail to read rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back