GT6 trophies not popping up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jerry Stone
  • 10 comments
  • 2,042 views
Messages
52
United States
United States
Messages
n/a
So I'm trying to do the trophy trailblazer, I tried it twice, obviously lapping the last guy, and winning, but the trophy just doesn't wanna pop up. I even used this tutorial the third time to see if I was doing it wrong still no luck
 
Have you done it on a lap limited race or a time limited race? You must do it on a lap limited race. Easiest would be using something overpowered on Willow Springs 20 miles or Ascari 10 laps.
 
This one seems a bit iffy. I didn't get it my first time either but it unlocked when I did the Brands Hatch "endurance".
 
Had the same problem with this trophy. It popped up after I had completed it about 3 or 4 times. No idea if there is a technique to it. But hang in there. It will appear.
 
Have you done it on a lap limited race or a time limited race? You must do it on a lap limited race. Easiest would be using something overpowered on Willow Springs 20 miles or Ascari 10 laps.
Yeah I did do it in a limited lap one 3 laps on monza, another 3 laps on willow and another 3 laps Rome

Ill try a bit more to see if I get it, but I was worried that PD did something so I don't unlock trophies or something because of the glitch before (the one where you sell the BMW M4 loads of times)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get this to pop? I'm still doing what all the posts have suggested and can't get it to.
 
Where do you go to see these trophies in game?

On the left side of the screen there is a stats page that shows how many trophies you have won, but not which ones.
 
Where do you go to see these trophies in game?

On the left side of the screen there is a stats page that shows how many trophies you have won, but not which ones.
You have to go under "PSN" and you'll see tropes when you press the ps button or hit triangle on a friend in your friends list and compare trophies.
 
No i haven't either.

I haven't gotten to the longer endurance races (or Ascari), so I'm not going to worry about it til I get there. I've followed all the suggestions several times and it won't come up. Problem is everyone got this trophy 2 months ago, so no one knows if a patch somehow messed up this trophy...
 
You have to go under "PSN" and you'll see tropes when you press the ps button or hit triangle on a friend in your friends list and compare trophies.

Thanks!

I had forgotten that area outside of the game.
 
Back