GT6 Tutorial: How to Share Replays (With E-Mail Accounts)

Mexico
Hermosillo
xX2MannYhAvitZXx
MannYhAvitZ.png

(Many habits)

WELCOME TO:

coollogo_com-308485118.png

coollogo_com-25485279.png

Have you been disconnected?
Have you had trouble getting in a room?
Have you been told "Network Is Down"?
Has GT6 Froze on you?

If this has happen to you wouldn't you like to know at least what happen during the race?

That's why I decided to create this section on GTP
so you can share a replay with friends

Last edited:
I understand the frustration haha. But I noticed these problems come more when there are people with different countries mixed together. When I run only with french drivers I have no problems. I hope this improves to have the standard stability asked for today's online gaming, because actually it is a real mess.

Have you had trouble getting in a room?
Have you been told "I can't see you"
Have you been told "Network Is Down"?
Have you been told "You Lagging"
Has GT6 Froze on you?
Have you been Happy when the screen goes BLACK and it's not you?

You forgot "Have you been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?".

So much jibber jabber :rolleyes: in the OP just to explain how to share replays. All that's needed really is the video, I fail to see the need for all the bla bla bla beforehand. :rolleyes:

Some people are so rude on here to people who's first language is not English, don't have to be all sarcastic just warn him that the nasty mods might take away his privileges, if he doesn't scrub up on the Earth's dominant language.

On topic though, a replay archive from random contributors might be a cool thing!

Some people are so rude on here to people who's first language is not English, don't have to be all sarcastic just warn him that the nasty mods might take away his privileges, if he doesn't scrub up on the Earth's dominant language.

On topic though, a replay archive from random contributors might be a cool thing!
Its not that he didnt type English fluently.

Before edit, his introduction is sooooo long and padding unnecessarily.

You are missing the point (the first members replying).

GT6 replays are probably among the most used features in the game and far from everyone is a Youtube
uploader and able to share his / her replays to friends in high quality.
Too many share their replays by filming their tv screen for instance.

If you had been able to look past the introduction and actually watched the video you
would have realized that member MannYhAvitZ has created a perfect tutorial on how to share
GT6 replays with friends by sending them from one PS3 to another.

So instead of just uploading or watching a replay on Youtube where all angles and cars shown have been predetermined
by the uploader, in this other way (as shown in the video) the viewer can watch the replay on his own PS3 system in
GT6 and be able to choose the angles and cars himself. And take pictures.

Even though he / she wasn't part of the actual race.

I haven't seen any other thread or any other tutorial on this specific sharing method,
so instead of ridiculing MannYhAvitZ you should be grateful that he created this tool.

Of course, it would require that you have an interest in this particular subject in the first
place. For those not technically minded or gifted this tutorial is a gold mine.

Let's say you are disconnected from a race and none of your friends has a Youtube account,
then this tool helps you to send the replay over to your disconnecting friend's PS3. 👍

In the video;

1:12 How to send a replay
7:00 How to receive a replay
12:30 ZIP replays
17:20 Play the replay on PS3

I don't have a problem at all with his subject matter, it was in the way he presented it that made it off-putting. Great subject and I appreciate his post sharing it, just didn't need all that pre-hype rambling imo. Even though I already knew about this method, I'm glad he posted it for other people to see, a very helpful post. Hope this clears things up as far as my previous post goes.

a replay archive from random contributors might be a cool thing!
Agreed. 👍

I can envision an archive somewhere where randoms share their replays.
Like;

*Random name* "Check out my hot lap at Spa-Francorchamps. My best ever."
*Random name* "What do you think of my start at Red Bull? 11th to 4th after the first corner."
*Random name* "Here is my Monza endurance race. I had to pit for damage but still made the podium!"
*Random name* "Me and my Club just had an epic race at Sierra. Check us out."

Great tutorial. Still, there needs to be a quicker, easier way of sharing replays. Hopefully PD will address this on PS4. Right now (for me), it's a cumbersome, time consuming process using a game capture device while trying to maintain high resolution game play. I don't even bother anymore. 👎 :grumpy:

Mind if I share it in the site with password? Or do I put a link to this thread for it?
I don't believe it's available anymore though.
I set it for 48 hours until it would expire.

I was happy and surprised to see an alert arriving to my e-mail that somebody from Viersen, Germany had
downloaded my Monaco lap. :)

I wonder who it was..

Back