- 262
- IROC89CAMARO
- IROC89CAMARO
I just caved in after all these years and bought my first ps3, i have been a Forza guy this whole gen. I haven't played GT since 4 but have played through gt2 again just last year and i had a blast .
I skipped GT5 and lurked this forum for years wanting to dive into What i think is going to be the best car game i ever played. I first started GT when i was 13 and got GT2 for Christmas not being a car guy att this game paved the way to my passion for cars. Now i'm back and just bought GT6 on psn store and i can't wait to dive into this, oh and i like the DS3 way better then the 360 controller, it just gives me that ps1 feeling again and the feel is better imo.
Now while this game is Downloading
i have read alot of these threads saying engine sounds are bad, ai bad, frame rate drops, standard cars don't look good. ect And i will say i played GT2 again right after playing Forza4 and i had more fun with GT2 being the most nostalgic feeling i ever had.
Now before you think i'm new to this whole sim racing thing take a look at my mods, I ported most of my favorite cars from Forza 4 to GTL pc game http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317343
So my point is i skipped GT5 which a lot of you burned yourself out on, and i'm going in with a clear mind to GT6 and i feel excited! I don't have to work tomorrow so i will probably stay up all night drink a few beers playing GT6 hearing that cool jaz music buying all my faviorte muscle cars admiring Pds hard work.
I skipped GT5 and lurked this forum for years wanting to dive into What i think is going to be the best car game i ever played. I first started GT when i was 13 and got GT2 for Christmas not being a car guy att this game paved the way to my passion for cars. Now i'm back and just bought GT6 on psn store and i can't wait to dive into this, oh and i like the DS3 way better then the 360 controller, it just gives me that ps1 feeling again and the feel is better imo.
Now while this game is Downloading
Now before you think i'm new to this whole sim racing thing take a look at my mods, I ported most of my favorite cars from Forza 4 to GTL pc game http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317343
So my point is i skipped GT5 which a lot of you burned yourself out on, and i'm going in with a clear mind to GT6 and i feel excited! I don't have to work tomorrow so i will probably stay up all night drink a few beers playing GT6 hearing that cool jaz music buying all my faviorte muscle cars admiring Pds hard work.
