GT6 Update 1.09 (Undocumented Changes in OP) >Lock<

• Thread starter TheProRacer
  • 947 comments

Are you happy with the content in this update?

• Total voters
:dunce: sorry team. Maybe I misunderstood the previous comments around the subject. They read that the stock setups have been changed and, if you already own a vehicle, the best thing to do is to reset it to default to 'fix' the handling.

Sorry team :)
No problem the reset to default would not have been to fix the handling it would have been to simply allow you to get on track in a tuning prohibited lobby. It does the complete opposite to handling.

VW best vision GT so far

1.09 best update so far

I liked the onboard cam toyota , much better than the Audi R18 TDI, PD would fix

Confirmed. Every time I start a race online, no matter what view I'm currently using, when the race starts it is in cockpit view.
Every time I test it it always uses the view I was in before, offline and online. Not sure why...

Ok - so its not down to my passive TVset (had still active 3d when playing GT5). I still think it has something to do with GT6 being 1080p. The game must not be capable of showing 3D in 1080p so they have gone to interlance instead of 720p. (what a silly decision:irked:) Maybe they prepare the games code for PS4 and FullHD 3D.. :mischievous:

Have you tried forcing PS3 and thus GT6 to 720p?

GT5 was 1080p (when in 2D mode) and 720p (in 3D mode) as well. GT6's 3D mode is also 720p, it isn't interlaced. From what I could gather, it seems these lines only affect my left-eye image, which would indicate a bug. I'll check the game once I get home for lunch.

I'm finding out a lot of the cars in my garage with the A/B/C tunes have been cleared.
if it's true, that's really weird
i'm not against changes but ... they took so musch time to fix some cars or physics ...
most of us have their cars tuned and we have to that all over again .. ?
i hope it's a good permanent fix and it will not change again and again and again

My best time at Suzuka with a 100% stock Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00

Post-update FR cars seem to be slightly slower. I can see myself getting 2:21 before update, but not after.

Pre-update Suzuka lap:

Post-update Suzuka lap:

Top speed is 1 mph higher pre-update, 145 mph vs 144 mph.

More or less the same. But I can see my ghost with 0.0 camber pull away out of the corners. It may be fixed, but I still get my best results at 0.0
MASSIVELY random comment, but I used to have a lamp like that! :D

Edit: the one in your picture I mean :P

More or less the same. But I can see my ghost with 0.0 camber pull away out of the corners. It may be fixed, but I still get my best results at 0.0

Camber would help your sped through the corner (as the car rolls on to it's contact patch), rather than on the exit... would it not?

Camber would help your sped through the corner (as the car rolls on to it's contact patch), rather than on the exit... would it not?
Yeah, 0.0 camber would provide the best straight line acceleration with a correctly cambered maintaining a higher speed in the corner.

Back