EVO9FQ360HKS Messages 67 United Kingdom Sep 18, 2014 #1 Was just wondering how long did the update take you
alienracing Messages 313 Nashville, IN Messages alienracing88 Sep 18, 2014 #2 EVO9FQ360HKS Was just wondering how long did the update take you Click to expand... Depends on your internet connection, I believe it was 484mb
EVO9FQ360HKS Was just wondering how long did the update take you Click to expand... Depends on your internet connection, I believe it was 484mb
C CBH (Banned) Messages 7,923 Adelaide Sep 18, 2014 #3 I think all up it was around 45 minutes for me. 👍
Bluntified Messages 2,298 Sauga City Messages Bluntified Sep 19, 2014 #4 Same here, about 45 minutes total.
QuattroDelta Messages 350 Santiago de Compostela, Spain Messages ltgaff Sep 19, 2014 #5 30+30 min. 30 "outside" the game and 30 "inside".
EVO9FQ360HKS Messages 67 United Kingdom Sep 20, 2014 #6 Great thanks I just want to know is it suposed to say 270 minutes?? Last edited: Sep 20, 2014