- 187

- New York
- et11940
- ect11940
Hello
I was trying to update the 2 - 3 update patches for Gran Turismo 6, but when I tried to download the first update, it stops and an error message comes up with either error code 80029564, 8002F994 or 8002F997 (Can't remember the error code, but it could be one of those three).
My router's working alright, even on my Windows 8 Laptop, it's just that I can't download any update patches from not only GT6, but all my other PS3 Games that needs to be updated.
So I did a internet connection test on my PS3, and most of it worked fine, except for the Connection Speed (Download and Upload versions). So I don't know if it's my router acting up, or somethings wrong with PSN.
My Router is ASUS, and I have a PS3 Fat model from 2008 that was once 80 GB's, but now upgraded to 250 GB's.
(My guess is that PSN's having some problems)
I was trying to update the 2 - 3 update patches for Gran Turismo 6, but when I tried to download the first update, it stops and an error message comes up with either error code 80029564, 8002F994 or 8002F997 (Can't remember the error code, but it could be one of those three).
My router's working alright, even on my Windows 8 Laptop, it's just that I can't download any update patches from not only GT6, but all my other PS3 Games that needs to be updated.
So I did a internet connection test on my PS3, and most of it worked fine, except for the Connection Speed (Download and Upload versions). So I don't know if it's my router acting up, or somethings wrong with PSN.
My Router is ASUS, and I have a PS3 Fat model from 2008 that was once 80 GB's, but now upgraded to 250 GB's.
(My guess is that PSN's having some problems)