GT6 Update thing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERIC11940
  • 4 comments
  • 1,062 views
Messages
187
United States
New York
Messages
et11940
Messages
ect11940
When I clicked on the GT Shop, the games asking for me to update my game. What kind of update is this? Did I already update my copy of GT6 with the 1.02 Patch.

I did download and install the 1.02 patch, it's just that didn't want to do that other update thing, because I don't want my GT6 Game file to be corrupted or my PS3 to break.

Can anyone tell me about this update?
 
When I clicked on the GT Shop, the games asking for me to update my game. What kind of update is this? Did I already update my copy of GT6 with the 1.02 Patch.

I did download and install the 1.02 patch, it's just that didn't want to do that other update thing, because I don't want my GT6 Game file to be corrupted or my PS3 to break.

Can anyone tell me about this update?
Probably another small ingame update.
 
When I clicked on the GT Shop, the games asking for me to update my game. What kind of update is this? Did I already update my copy of GT6 with the 1.02 Patch.

I did download and install the 1.02 patch, it's just that didn't want to do that other update thing, because I don't want my GT6 Game file to be corrupted or my PS3 to break.

Can anyone tell me about this update?
I think most of the updates you get ingame (instead of ps3 itself telling you there's an update) are content updates for the seasonal events.
Source: internal reasoning of an I.T. professional, as the seasonal events don't require actual software updates, except when they add a new vehicle specifically for a seasonal event.
 
Okay, I don't know what came over me, but when I tried to download the update, it failed. But at least nothing happen to my game or ps3 yet.
 
Okay, I don't know what came over me, but when I tried to download the update, it failed. But at least nothing happen to my game or ps3 yet.
I've had the micro-updates fail on me a couple times but I just try again and they download/install. They're small and take no time to do and I can't imagine there's any danger to your PS3 or game save. If in doubt, copy your game save to a thumb drive so you have a backup and can reload it if something goes wrong.......but I'd imagine your console and game will be just fine. 👍
 
Back