GT6 user track shuffle...

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 1 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
Is completely not working. i have about 80 songs on shuffle and they have been on shuffle about 4 months now and i still have only heard about 50 of them. then i added a new album and it plays those 12 songs almost constantly now, and all the other ones on the playlist are very rarely played. is there any one else having these problems? is there a fix to this? thanks.

Nope, I have not run into this problem. In fact GT6 is the best game I have ever played when it comes to User BGM. If you have played NHL 2010-2014 you'll know how terrible User BGM can function in the hands of lesser developers.

I have 3301 songs at the moment running on shuffle in GT6, and the variety is as it should be. Very good shuffling.

The one gripe I have is that GT6's User BGM isn't working in all modes. For example, If I play online and host my own lobby/room the User BGM never works and never has. The game just goes back to the standard OST songs.

Strangely enough the User BGM works perfectly If I race in someone elses lobby/room o_O
But never at Monaco though, no matter what the circumstances.
Dead annoying really.

Actually there is one more thing, I dislike how the game needs to change track/song every time you install a new part or repaint something or generally performs any task on the car.
Really when tweaking a car to my liking I hear the first 15 seconds of twenty different tracks because each new action prompts a new track to be played.

Back