GT6 vs Forza Horizon (Your Thoughts)

• Thread starter MegaDr1ft
  • 9 comments

Gran Turismo 6 or Forza Horizon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the news that GT6 is under-development, I took a look at the rival 'Forza' series to see their next advancement in the francise. With a quick search on Google I came across 'Forza Horizon'.

It seemed 'Turn 10' had based a totally new concept of open-world racing; similar to TDU. Leaving the track for the road. In the trailer featured at E3, it included Off-road rally based races, drift and 'street racing'; similar to many NFS games. It also featured an autoshow, which could emphasies more visual tuning to the vast array of cars featured in the trailer.

In my opinion, 'Turn 10' are combining TDU (open-world racing) and NFS (Drift, Street Racing, Autoshow) into 1 game. If it all works, it should be great to see the outcome.

Let me hear your opinion below. Thanks for reading :D

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oim9uatOHo&feature=relmfu
Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAMvrrDP6Mc&feature=fvwrel

ps. I'm a Gran Turismo kind of guy!

They will be two very different games.
Both with attractive features but we can't really compare them.

The comparison is kind of hard...since none of them are out yet. :facepalm:
Are we supposed to speculate what they're like? Because we definitely don't know; and you summed up Forza Horizon in the first post...hmm.

You cant even compare Horizon to GT5. More like TDU 2 vs Horizon. We have to wait till FM5 and GT6 for a comparison.

Should be closed.

Yeah this will be closed later this morning I bet if only because you can't compare either games and we don't know anything about either one except some tid bits of info.

Hooray 300 post on a locked thread most likely :(

This game looks nothing like a Driving Simulator - Burnout Paradise with real cars it looks more like, judging by the TOKYO DRIFT handling...

Forza vs GT threads never go well, so lets just nip this one in the bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back