GT6 vs GT5: Weird crashes

Netherlands
Netherlands
Sikumatchbox
I was watching some of my replays at GT6. I saw a lot crashes. Great memories :( .
At the Nürburgring Nordschleife someting weird happend. The Nissan GT-R '07 rolls over at Schwedenkreuz. So I drove a lap again. And again it rolls over.

In GT5 the Nürburgring Nordschleife was one of my favorite tracks. Because of betting with my friends I had to do it under 7 minutes (6:54,214) with the GT-R in Arcade mode. (Racing Soft, no tuning). I tried to do the same in GT6 but it is impossible by weird crashes.

Also I did a wheelie (yes it sounds weird) with a Ferrari 458 at Willow Springs.

Are there more weird experiences in GT6 vs GT5?

Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg
Red Bull Ring.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway Big Willow.jpg

The images.

I remember on GT6.
I was doing a test with a car I rode the rumble strip at about 30km/h and the car got up on 2 wheels and landed on its side.

Grade A physics

But I had a lot of fun making weird crap happen

Free standing wheelie

My RUF yellowbird which I called "The Raven"

And my Midget called Flip who loved to roll around
Flip is apart of the Troll Car Collection ©

I also had a Fiat 500 that was a bright yellow with a black hood that wobbled and popped wheelies, Its name was Bumble.
It is also apart of my Troll Car Collection ©

Troll Cars and its collections are property of Grayfox

Last edited:
Haha. But how do you get such a wheelie?
The midget flip isn't really impossible. It got a high center of gravity. But sportscars like the 458 and the GT-R with lots of downforce...... yeah right...

You are a hero if you can flip the RedBull X201X

Haha. But how do you get such a wheelie?
The midget flip isn't really impossible. It got a high center of gravity. But sportscars like the 458 and the GT-R with lots of downforce...... yeah right...

You are a hero if you can flip the RedBull X201X

IIRC 200kg weight on the rear and a few suspension tweaks, But yeah.
When I was actively into GT I was doing some crazy things.

Wheelies were just the start.

Front Wheelies and stoppies were also something that I experimented with.

And that thing I first mentioned where I rode the rumble strips was not done flip but a ZZII IIRC
And it was not done with a high ride height but a normal one.

GT6 has decent body roll physics, but once wheels leave the ground all hell breaks loose.
The midget wouldn't roll over and over like that in real life as it would deform and break apart, dissipating energy, which GT6 doesn't model.

Back