Hello, I am having a problem with a pc racing wheel I have. The wheel works fine when I go through the menus, but when I race, it does not work. Does anyone have a fix for this?
It's a Game Element racing wheel. The wheel even works when I turn it in the menu. It is plugged in via USB. Also, when I press start during a race it still works, but it won't do anything else while racing.
It's a Game Element racing wheel. The wheel even works when I turn it in the menu. It is plugged in via USB. Also, when I press start during a race it still works, but it won't do anything else while racing.
Hello, I am having a problem with a pc racing wheel I have. The wheel works fine when I go through the menus, but when I race, it does not work. Does anyone have a fix for this?