GT6 wish list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
The Speedway
D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
Since Kaz said that the successor to GT5 was "in development", I have conceived a wish list of additions I would love to see in GT6. My list:

Better Physics
Most of you would agree with me here, the only major flaw of GT5 was its physics system. And since the next game in the series will likely be on the PS4, more detailed physics could be much more easily done on that system. Please Polyphony, I wanna see the hood fly off my NASCAR, my wheel fall off my F1 or the door fall off my Supra. If you only do one major modification to the game, this should be it.

Car Wish List
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
Fisker Karma
Cadillac Northstar LMP
Chevrolet Corvette (C7)
European Super Trucks
Sprint/Late Model Cars
More NASCARS/F1

Track Wish List
Hockenhermming (Spelt correctly?)
Sebring
Monza Combined Course
Eldora
Los Angeles X Games Rally X Course
Isle of Man

More Car Customization
In GT5, the closest thing we had to making a car truly our own was Race Modifications, which are extremely limited. I want GT6 to make this way better by giving us certain cars that you could buy blank: no color, no decal, nothing (Examples: NASCAR, F1, Lamborghini or Ferrari). You then could customize the car, making your own decal, using pre made ones, etc;. This, I believe, would be a great addition for leagues, as a greater amount of customization would be present.

So, do you like my ideas? Do you have some of your own?

I Like your ideas, but I think we should wait until a GT6 forum section appears to start a whole wave of these threads.

But hey, what do I know...

One addition I'd like to see in GT6, is the amount of credits you recieve as a reward depends on the PP of the car you use. Basically just like the seasonals new feature, but implemented into A and B-Spec.

porthillking
One addition I'd like to see in GT6, is the amount of credits you recieve as a reward depends on the PP of the car you use. Basically just like the seasonals new feature, but implemented into A and B-Spec.

You wouldn't earn much cash...with the seasonal events, whats the point, ya know? I'm not berating your idea, but hey, you never know...

I would like a better story or career mode. Much more challenging AI too.

I think career mode should have a "Road to" some kind of motorsport so if you want to be a FIA GT3 champoin you would start from the beginning and slowly work your way up. It would have road to F1, road to WRC, etc. Hope that makes sense.

Better sounds.

More variety of cars like Ariel Atom, Caparo T1, cars like that, and the cars you mentioned.

Better Tire wear

Awars for getting a certian rank in the Time Trials.
Thats what i want, plus a lot more, but that will take forever to write. LOL

L8erBaby
I only want more proper races, better AI and the XXX-XXXX Event Creator!

You are aware kids visit this site, right? Please respect the AUP, and edit your post.

It's Hockenheim. But well....

We don't need another wishlist. We already have a lot of those, for GT5 and GT6. So.....

symustafa1996
It's Hockenheim. But well....

We don't need another wishlist. We already have a lot of those, for GT5 and GT6. So.....

You seem offended. Its just ideas...who says Polyphony will listen to the them? I only created this for an opinion about my ideas (that will likely never happen).

Joie de vivre!
Autobahn, Passo Stelvio, better car physics, better graphics. Oh and yeah, ditch the vacuum cleaner sound effects.

Ah, the Autobahn.

But how would you race on that? XD

D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
You seem offended. Its just ideas...who says Polyphony will listen to the them? I only created this for an opinion about my ideas (that will likely never happen).

The problem comes from the many threads over the same topic. Having so many makes finding info harder.

I'm not offended, I'm just pointing out that it's one of the first few things people tend to want to talk about on the forums. People keep saying, "I want this! I want that!" I mean, we can hope, but it's not going to affect what PD does with GT6.

symustafa1996
I'm not offended, I'm just pointing out that it's one of the first few things people tend to want to talk about on the forums. People keep saying, "I want this! I want that!" I mean, we can hope, but it's not going to affect what PD does with GT6.

Suggestions have been present since the beginning of man. Some go through, some do not. Do I expect these to go through? Absolutely not, but hey, maybe a high ranking developer at PD reads this, you never know. =)

Suggestions have been present since the beginning of man. Some go through, some do not. Do I expect these to go through? Absolutely not, but hey, maybe a high ranking developer at PD reads this, you never know. =)

What I'm saying is, there's so many threads with this suggestions, that a suggestion section had to be made. We don't know if PD sees them, but so far, a pretty high hitrate.

Joie de vivre!
Autobahn, Passo Stelvio, better car physics, better graphics. Oh and yeah, ditch the vacuum cleaner sound effects.

I drove the Stelvio last year, no way near as exciting as it looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back