GT7 25th anniversary question

• Thread starter GT7NOOB
  • 3 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi guys,

My copy of GT7 is currently installing so while waiting I redeemed my code for the 25th anniversary content. It popped up with all the content after i redeemed the code but when i went to click on anything about install it popped up saying "cannot find data" or something like that, and disappeared off the screen. Now my question is will this automatically install after the game data finishes installing? Hasn't queued in my downloads or anything.

My copy preloaded a couple of days ago and it was receiving updates before unlocking. Last update was yesterday.

First time entry - after some music thingo, you get into GT proper. It will lead you thru the first steps - I think this is great for someone who hasn't seen GT before. The thing I noticed is I had only 20K to buy a car. After playing a while all the 25th anniv. content unlocked -1.6M and the cars. Just load the game and you will see.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Hi guys,

My copy of GT7 is currently installing so while waiting I redeemed my code for the 25th anniversary content. It popped up with all the content after i redeemed the code but when i went to click on anything about install it popped up saying "cannot find data" or something like that, and disappeared off the screen. Now my question is will this automatically install after the game data finishes installing? Hasn't queued in my downloads or anything.

Yes it should load albeit not immediately like gt fan stated. I actually didnt do my codes until saturday so I had made it through a few menus. I got the exact same error msg when I went to try and cancel the ps4 version download. Everything just disappeared. I had to click on the credit area and then my credits appeared. My cars took a full system restart before loading the world map up again. They arrived via popup screens as soon as I hit world map.

Back