GT7 all game play just disappeared?!

• Thread starter StefaBGD
  • 21 comments
Serbia
Serbia
I was well into game progress finish all café many and this evening wanted to play some, started with some unfinished test, at the end got message that I am offline and cannot play. Did restart the game couple of times, every time same problem. Last attempt, and than it started as I have just installed it for the first time with ZERO progress!!!!! :grumpy::ouch:
What has happened? Anyone with same problem?!

I was well into game progress finish all café many and this evening wanted to play some, started with some unfinished test, at the end got message that I am offline and cannot play. Did restart the game couple of times, every time same problem. Last attempt, and than it started as I have just installed it for the first time with ZERO progress!!!!! :grumpy::ouch:
This is exactly what was I describing!

Yesterday I opened it and saw the online stuff was greyed out, so the game wasn't connected to the servers.
I went into PS4 settings and ran a network test - all came back good.
Went back to GT7 and everything was ok again. Phew!
Is it worth disconnecting and reconnecting playstation, maybe?

For a week now I’ve been having the exact same problem. Cannot even race, as I can only choose between garage, used car dealership and Café in the world map, and it will not unlock anything else no matter what I do.
Tried everything, including deleting save data and reinstalling the game.

PD being garbage of forcing you to buy a better internet connection to enjoy the game. Indirect money grabbing move.

Last edited:
I've tried last night but still the same... :ouch:
Just stuck with garage, licence, race arena (but there I only see 3 tracks?!?!?!)
For a game worth 100 EUR this is absolute NO NO!!!! I am furious!!!!!

For a week now I’ve been having the exact same problem. Cannot even race, as I can only choose between garage, used car dealership and Café in the world map, and it will not unlock anything else no matter what I do.
Tried everything, including deleting save data and reinstalling the game.
New update launched, still the same problem.
Wtf do I do? I’ve literally paid for a game I cannot play.

I was not able to turn my PS5 for couple of days, and I was OK, because I've read there was 1.07 and 1.08 update, hoping that will fix my broken game, and to my great disappointment, everything is the same!?!??!
I payed freaking 90 EUR for this stupid game, and now I cannot even play it?!?!?!?!
Does any one have same problem? How did you solve it?

Attachments

• 20220323_204300_resize_resize.jpg
    20220323_204300_resize_resize.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220323_204320_resize_resize.jpg
    20220323_204320_resize_resize.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220323_204358_resize_resize.jpg
    20220323_204358_resize_resize.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20220323_204406_resize_resize.jpg
    20220323_204406_resize_resize.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20220323_204414_resize_resize.jpg
    20220323_204414_resize_resize.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20220323_204952_resize_resize.jpg
    20220323_204952_resize_resize.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 15
Send a tweet with your PSN ID to @gt7_online_jp over at Twitter.

They have been fixing the savegames of people that have had similar issues as you.

I left my game paused for about an hour. Came back, started a race a race. Got kicked from the race, and it put me back at the end of my last championship. Then immediately said I was offline. I re-connected and now 2 of the rally races for group b rally menu book won't show up. The red dots are there, but can't start them. Also, so it shows that I have the touring 600 and 700 trophies. But those don't show up in the map. They also don't show up for my menu books completed. Still unplayable

I left my game paused for about an hour. Came back, started a race a race. Got kicked from the race, and it put me back at the end of my last championship. Then immediately said I was offline. I re-connected and now 2 of the rally races for group b rally menu book won't show up. The red dots are there, but can't start them. Also, so it shows that I have the touring 600 and 700 trophies. But those don't show up in the map. They also don't show up for my menu books completed. Still unplayable
Think you may have invited the broken connection problem, if deleting the save file from console and server fixed this for you, then try to remember NOT to pause the game, that will almost guarantee a disconnect from online server and can cause problems.

Think you may have invited the broken connection problem, if deleting the save file from console and server fixed this for you, then try to remember NOT to pause the game, that will almost guarantee a disconnect from online server and can cause problems d

Think you may have invited the broken connection problem, if deleting the save file from console and server fixed this for you, then try to remember NOT to pause the game, that will almost guarantee a disconnect from online server and can cause problems.
I deleted both saves and it was still jacked.

I've been getting extreme network slow-downs in the livery editor and GT Auto, but otherwise it seems fine. I can make a pot of coffee in the time it takes for this damn game to "Apply" the changes I made in GT Auto though.

I was not able to turn my PS5 for couple of days, and I was OK, because I've read there was 1.07 and 1.08 update, hoping that will fix my broken game, and to my great disappointment, everything is the same!?!??!
I payed freaking 90 EUR for this stupid game, and now I cannot even play it?!?!?!?!
Does any one have same problem? How did you solve it?
Can you do the championship -high speed ring - under the 3 regional locations?
You have a menu book to complete the World GT Series and I wonder if this is apart of it?
It looks like you may need to complete some licence tests to unlock this too?

Last edited:
Back