- 218
- Sederholm
PD just announced that GT7 will come out before new year.
If you've purchased GT6 you will get a free copy.
In fact, in a week the game title will change from GT6 to GT7 and features will be gradually removed. By new year PD promises that the only thing you will see in the game is a scrolling message saying "The promised content will be added some other time".
This is my review of GT6 because this is how I find it to be.
I was promised a track editor and so much more and I end up with a game that is worse than GT5 in many respects.
If you've purchased GT6 you will get a free copy.
In fact, in a week the game title will change from GT6 to GT7 and features will be gradually removed. By new year PD promises that the only thing you will see in the game is a scrolling message saying "The promised content will be added some other time".
This is my review of GT6 because this is how I find it to be.
I was promised a track editor and so much more and I end up with a game that is worse than GT5 in many respects.
Last edited: