GT7 Book 3 Bug

United States
Minneapolis, MN
Hello GT7 users. I am new to Gran Turismo and was thoroughly enjoying it on my new PS5, but when I got to Book 3, after I won the race to collect the Mini Cooper, the next "Free Car" races at Brands Hatch for the '68 Fiat 500, and for the '66 Volkswagon 1200 at Autodrome Lago Maggiore don't show up on the screens for their respective World Circuit screens. The only options only shown are for Brands Hatch (from left to right) World Circuit Quick Race, and GT Cup GR4 (which I do not have any qualifying cars to race in yet and none available at the Used Car Dealer). For Lago Maggiore is shows (from left to right) World Circuit Quick Race, Sunday Cup PP No Limit (2 laps), and also shows a GT Cup GR3 (which again... I have no qualifying race cars and no access to buy... no matter how many credits I have).

ANY help, or suggestions anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. I've already bought 7 cars including some PP cars to try to win 1st in the World Circuit Quick Races, but cannot do anymore. Is it possible to unload the program and re-load to my PS5? I'm desperate!!

Hello GT7 users. I am new to Gran Turismo and was thoroughly enjoying it on my new PS5, but when I got to Book 3, after I won the race to collect the Mini Cooper, the next "Free Car" races at Brands Hatch for the '68 Fiat 500, and for the '66 Volkswagon 1200 at Autodrome Lago Maggiore don't show up on the screens for their respective World Circuit screens. The only options only shown are for Brands Hatch (from left to right) World Circuit Quick Race, and GT Cup GR4 (which I do not have any qualifying cars to race in yet and none available at the Used Car Dealer). For Lago Maggiore is shows (from left to right) World Circuit Quick Race, Sunday Cup PP No Limit (2 laps), and also shows a GT Cup GR3 (which again... I have no qualifying race cars and no access to buy... no matter how many credits I have).

ANY help, or suggestions anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. I've already bought 7 cars including some PP cars to try to win 1st in the World Circuit Quick Races, but cannot do anymore. Is it possible to unload the program and re-load to my PS5? I'm desperate!!
You haven't clicked "Start" in the Menu Book itself.

That will activate the races you need, as well as show the active menu book in the top-left of the home screen, and show the gold compass icon (showing where you need to go) over World Circuits and the relevant regions and tracks.

Latest Posts

Back