Gt7 broken

Ireland
Ireland
Hi everyone. Was playing gt7 doing licences the other day when the game just froze and blue screened me. I was level 12 or 13 on car collectors and had nearly all licences done and a couple of me u books but when I restarted the game all my progress is gone. Cannot access anything on the world menu to continue the game. All previous cars still in garage but literally cannot do nothing. Trophys still show.. have deleted and reinstalled and no joy. Anybody have similar problems

You're not alone. Crashing or disconnecting seems to frequently cause corrupt save files. Because the save is stored on the server, even if you were to try a different console it would still be broken.

So, what can you do now? Wait, really. Sony support has proven to be useless. Polyphony doesn't seem to have any support. Just sit and hope Polyphony fixes your save file eventually.

Or if enough people complain, maybe there will be refunds for this game. Unlikely though, this isn't on the scale of Cyberpunk 2077.

You're not alone. Crashing or disconnecting seems to frequently cause corrupt save files. Because the save is stored on the server, even if you were to try a different console it would still be broken.

So, what can you do now? Wait, really. Sony support has proven to be useless. Polyphony doesn't seem to have any support. Just sit and hope Polyphony fixes your save file eventually.

Or if enough people complain, maybe there will be refunds for this game. Unlikely though, this isn't on the scale of Cyberpunk 2077.
Hopefully something is done soon 🤞🤞

Back