GT7 Commentator looking for Work

• Thread starter Metal721
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
West Midlands, UK
Metal721
Greetings,

I'm MetalTech721 looking for some more race commentary work for GT7. I currently commentate on the EU side of GTSRL and also the WEC-GT3-2024 league in RRC (Realistic Racing Club).

For information and or videos of me in action, please search "MetalTech721" on YouTube Twitch or X.

I'm Pretty flexable with dates and times and happy to try my hand at most things. Anything else please contact me.

Regards,

MetalTech721

How about commentating your own races? Seriously. I had an idea for a youtube channel, but I do not have the time, so here you go.

Set up a bunch of custom races and do funny/entertaining commentary. Give all the drives personalities, back stories and rivalries. Kinda like these guy except with GT and you'll have more control.

Might be a long shot, but I am part of an online league run by Youtuber McNaughty (@McNaughty). He does have commentators that, well, commentate on the races live as they're happening. There are multiple sets of races on Fridays and multiple sets of races on Saturdays. Season three has started and about half way over and I have no idea when season four will start but (maybe Q3 this year), but might be worth a sub to keep an ear out. To become a commentator you'd just need to volunteer to do so when the next season fires up. And now that I mention it, you may be able to help out this season too but I am not sure. I'd recommend joining the discord and asking under "-nrl-q-and-a-" section

There are cash payouts, too. The whole series is community funded (ie, driver entry fees, donations, etc.) and 100% of the profits go to the drivers (top X places in the championship), commentators, and stewards (0% collected by the host).

The host is based in the US (EST), the races are either Friday nights (starts at 8:00P) or Saturday afternoons (starts at 1:00P).

An example of a recent race:

Last edited:
Back