Gt7 competitive/Competitions

• Thread starter Lee4337
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
Why is it that I can easily get an off track penalty, but if somebody wrecks me purposefully and obviously, nothing happens to them??
I do very well on time trials. I want to actually race. Why can't the penalty system work for good driving? Cars that wreck you out on purpose should at least get 15 seconds, if not be pulled. What gives??
All this talk about safety and online racing practicing this?? Nope.
Not here.
I am a long time fan of this game. The Online racing is absolutely terrible because of this. I honestly just decided not to spend money on the movie, because I have been trying to just compete and it's just that frustrating.
Fix it GT.

Why is it that I can easily get an off track penalty, but if somebody wrecks me purposefully and obviously, nothing happens to them??
I do very well on time trials. I want to actually race. Why can't the penalty system work for good driving? Cars that wreck you out on purpose should at least get 15 seconds, if not be pulled. What gives??
All this talk about safety and online racing practicing this?? Nope.
Not here.
I am a long time fan of this game. The Online racing is absolutely terrible because of this. I honestly just decided not to spend money on the movie, because I have been trying to just compete and it's just that frustrating.
Fix it GT.
Word

Back