GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 31,354 comments
This'll take less than a minute of your time, and you get to hear my voice! Big thrill for y'all I'm sure.

Do you feel my pain?

Nope, 100% your fault. When recovering from an incident and not up to speed it's your responsibility to keep out of the way of cars passing at speed. All you had to do was leave a little more room and it would have passed without incident. Instead you, in a car going way below race pace, made a totally unnecessary move over towards the apex squeezing a car at race speed on the racing line into the wall.

Next week's are out:

1714129890689.png

1714129916032.png

1714129933469.png

This'll take less than a minute of your time, and you get to hear my voice! Big thrill for y'all I'm sure.
I actually think that penalty is from the first incident with the green porsche. The penalty popped up way too soon after the second incident for it to be from that.
Strange thing though is that I don't think I've seen a 1 second penalty for hitting another car before though.

Strange thing though is that I don't think I've seen a 1 second penalty for hitting another car before though.
Exactly my thought. The penalty most likely came from hitting the green Porsche but I have never seen 1 second penalty for this. Confusing.

Back