• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 10 comments

GTvsForza

Premium
United States
The Gem State
GTvsForza
GTvsForza
A new year means a new Custom Championship! This time, Hypercars and LMGT3 battle out on the world's toughest courses!

ROUND 1 - St. Croix 1812 km (March 2-3)

ROUND 2 - 6 Hours of Maggiore (April 21-22)

ROUND 3 - TotalEnergies 6 Hours of Spa Francorchamps (May 11-12)

ROUND 4 - 24 Hours of Le Mans (June 15-16)

ROUND 5 - 6 Hours of Sao Paulo (July 14-15)

ROUND 6 - Lone Star Le Mans (Sept 1-2)

ROUND 7 - 6 Hours of Fuji (Sept 15-16)

ROUND 8 - 8 Hours of Catalunya (Nov 2-3)

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be in this forum, or is it a online race series you're intending to run?

Well, last year I did a custom championship based off IMSA. If you want me to move this to the Custom Race thread, I can.

Well, last year I did a custom championship based off IMSA. If you want me to move this to the Custom Race thread, I can.
I'm not following. Is this for other people to participate in or not?

After the launch of the first race, I might switch on BoP for now on. The settings I have on the cars just aren't balanced enough. I'll do a test race before I fully do Round 2.

6 Hours of Maggiore has been uploaded and will premiere Saturday! This is the first race with BoP enabled, and it was a lot of fun :)

I didn't think about Monza to be honest. Just wanted a replacement for Imola.
That is OK, but I also think that either Road Atlanta or Watkins Glen should be a good replacement for the Texas Lone Star track....IMHO
I am a very big fan of the WEC series and was thinking on same lines on how to do similar races...either custom solo with BoP or even in a lobby type race (limited to 90 minutes at most)

Last edited:
Back