GT7 I need my money back if I can't play the game.. wtf

  • Thread starter Thread starter r0ll13g
  • 10 comments
  • 1,306 views
Messages
1
United States
United States
People spend their money on this game and can't play it at all is not cool. Micro-transactions are not cool either when you decrease the payouts of races.. I feel like I'm being hustled..

Anyone else want their money back?
 
PD atm

akurahe.gif
 
Hell yeah, not only want my money back but want to SUE, bro! How can they pull this BS and get away with it????
 
Hell yeah, not only want my money back but want to SUE, bro! How can they pull this BS and get away with it????
Are you American by any chance?

#wheretheresablametheresaclaim
 
People spend their money on this game and can't play it at all is not cool. Micro-transactions are not cool either when you decrease the payouts of races.. I feel like I'm being hustled..

Anyone else want their money back?
Not only is it impossible to obtain cars, you can't sell cars either. And the long awaited livery editor doesn't work, I can't get liveries I've worked hours on to apply to the cars. Yes, I want to sue the Hell out of GT7 and Sony.
 
Not only is it impossible to obtain cars, you can't sell cars either. And the long awaited livery editor doesn't work, I can't get liveries I've worked hours on to apply to the cars. Yes, I want to sue the Hell out of GT7 and Sony.
Fill your boots.
 
People spend their money on this game and can't play it at all is not cool.
It's OK, you will get better and quicker over time! ;)
 
This is why online-only games have always been a bad idea from inception. Yet they persist due to the pursuit of profit margins, ironically perhaps
 
Not only is it impossible to obtain cars, you can't sell cars either. And the long awaited livery editor doesn't work, I can't get liveries I've worked hours on to apply to the cars. Yes, I want to sue the Hell out of GT7 and Sony.
Are you living under a rock?
 
Not only is it impossible to obtain cars, you can't sell cars either. And the long awaited livery editor doesn't work, I can't get liveries I've worked hours on to apply to the cars. Yes, I want to sue the Hell out of GT7 and Sony.
Sounds like a whole lotta "you" problems. I have no problem acquiring cars from any of the three dealerships, nor getting liveries to apply. You need to save them and then choose to apply it when exiting out of the livery editor.

Edit: And I feel dumb for replying to an obvious troll account.
 
Last edited:
Back