GT7 I need my money back if I can't play the game.. wtf

• Thread starter r0ll13g
  • 10 comments
PD atm

akurahe.gif

People spend their money on this game and can't play it at all is not cool. Micro-transactions are not cool either when you decrease the payouts of races.. I feel like I'm being hustled..

Anyone else want their money back?
Not only is it impossible to obtain cars, you can't sell cars either. And the long awaited livery editor doesn't work, I can't get liveries I've worked hours on to apply to the cars. Yes, I want to sue the Hell out of GT7 and Sony.

Not only is it impossible to obtain cars, you can't sell cars either. And the long awaited livery editor doesn't work, I can't get liveries I've worked hours on to apply to the cars. Yes, I want to sue the Hell out of GT7 and Sony.
Fill your boots.

This is why online-only games have always been a bad idea from inception. Yet they persist due to the pursuit of profit margins, ironically perhaps

Are you living under a rock?

Sounds like a whole lotta "you" problems. I have no problem acquiring cars from any of the three dealerships, nor getting liveries to apply. You need to save them and then choose to apply it when exiting out of the livery editor.

Edit: And I feel dumb for replying to an obvious troll account.

Last edited:
Back