GT7 like Gamepad settings?XBox 

• Thread starter zaxs
  • 1 comments
Croatia
Croatia
samozaxs
samozaxs
Any tips for improving the steering, which is like I'm playing on digital axis....
In GT7, I don't have to change anything, I would love to have similar feeling here too, I'm often off road, like some beginner.

UPDATE
I've tried to change first four sliders with inputs and deadzones and now is little better, but still not good enough.

Last edited:
Any tips for improving the steering, which is like I'm playing on digital axis....
In GT7, I don't have to change anything, I would love to have similar feeling here too, I'm often off road, like some beginner.

UPDATE
I've tried to change first four sliders with inputs and deadzones and now is little better, but still not good enough.

Not sure if it resembles GT7 in any way but i have my deadzones at, starting from the top, 0, 100, 0, 100 etc all the way down. Bottom 3 i left at 100.

0, 100 does make the steering on higher class cars a little twitchy so i'd recommend normal steering to avoid the tank slappers, but you get better response and turn in so i'd take that over stability.

Latest Posts

Back