GT7 Lobbies: Boost not working

• Thread starter Leggacy
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
Uk
TheLeggacy
I’ve been playing GT with the same group of friends since GT5, we are a mix of abilities and control methods. There’s a couple of us using wheels but the rest use Pad. We’ve always played with boost on as it brings the field together, gives the slower drivers a chance and makes for good races. When the new lobby options arrived in the recent update we did some test lobbies, I’ve noticed that the boost does nothing. Even in the same cars Bop’d and untuned the boost seems to do nothing. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a workaround?

Yea like you said, we used to have some really good fun close racing no matter what the control type (wheel, pad, sticks or motion control steering) or racer skill using boost.
In GT7 Boost seems to do absolutely nothing, the lesser skilled players just get left further and further behind or if someone goes off track even slightly and gets a bit of suspension damage or even worse engine damage you might as well sit in the pits and watch the race as that’s your race done.
Personally slipstream also seems non existent or just incredibly weak no matter the setting. When we took the stock bop’d Gr4s out and I was a matter of a few meters behind the car in front I wasn’t getting any slipstream effect.

I’ve been playing GT with the same group of friends since GT5, we are a mix of abilities and control methods. There’s a couple of us using wheels but the rest use Pad. We’ve always played with boost on as it brings the field together, gives the slower drivers a chance and makes for good races. When the new lobby options arrived in the recent update we did some test lobbies, I’ve noticed that the boost does nothing. Even in the same cars Bop’d and untuned the boost seems to do nothing. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a workaround?
LOOK HERE AND YOU WILL SEE IT

Back