Gt7 need to be shut down and have it be refix with all their disgraceful ways to kill many fast car.

• Thread starter Ae86god29
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Honestly gt7 need to be take down since its a serious disgrace to gt5 gt6. Killed everything but only American cars faster now. What a bad joke. Guess america is trying to save its slow ass cars by making everything else slow while giving only American speed. What A BAD JOKE GT7 IS. Wasted my money on it. Gt5 gt6 supra has 907 hp and able to hit 280 mph. Gts dropped it to 272. Now gt7 dropped it to barely 253. What a joke. Creator is dumbass. Need to be retired and follow gt5 gt6 ways not this joke bad way

Honestly gt7 need to be take down since its a serious disgrace to gt5 gt6. Killed everything but only American cars faster now. What a bad joke. Guess america is trying to save its slow ass cars by making everything else slow while giving only American speed. What A BAD JOKE GT7 IS. Wasted my money on it. Gt5 gt6 supra has 907 hp and able to hit 280 mph. Gts dropped it to 272. Now gt7 dropped it to barely 253. What a joke. Creator is dumbass. Need to be retired and follow gt5 gt6 ways not this joke bad way
lovely weather though....

Otherwise you don't have any problems, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back