Hi all just updated gt7 found extra menu and gheybare asking for a honda nsx type r 92 well there isnt one or do they mean the 02 version any thoughts pls
Hi all just updated gt7 found extra menu and gheybare asking for a honda nsx type r 92 well there isnt one or do they mean the 02 version any thoughts pls
It may cycle into the UCD at Midnite UTC when the dealerships usually change over, that's when the other two new cars will cycle into the Legendary dealer.
It may cycle into the UCD at Midnite UTC when the dealerships usually change over, that's when the other two new cars will cycle into the Legendary dealer.
Hi all just updated gt7 found extra menu and gheybare asking for a honda nsx type r 92 well there isnt one or do they mean the 02 version any thoughts pls
It’s not coming up in the UCD for me. I didn’t play GT7 for a few weeks so looks like I’ve missed the boat. Does that just mean I won’t be able to progress?
It’s not coming up in the UCD for me. I didn’t play GT7 for a few weeks so looks like I’ve missed the boat. Does that just mean I won’t be able to progress?
There's 68 cars that can appear in stock, and 30 will at any one time. On average fourish are removed and fourish added every day. That means that if a car has gone out of stock you will likely only have to wait ten days - and it will be in stock for a week.
There's 68 cars that can appear in stock, and 30 will at any one time. On average fourish are removed and fourish added every day. That means that if a car has gone out of stock you will likely only have to wait ten days - and it will be in stock for a week.