GT7 Offline Mode

• Thread starter Rusix
  • 6 comments
Germany
Germany
Hi guys,

I just bought a new PS5 and have a specific questions regarding GT7.

What exactly can I use/play when being completely offline? I have of course an internet connection, but a very bad/unstable connection.
I've read several often quite contradictory opinions. From access to a set number of cars/tracks , to only favorite cars, to only music mode, to not playable at all.

Can someone take the time to precisely explain what is actually possible without an internet connection?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Music Rally... That’s it
This is both not correct and why there's contradictory information.
Hi guys,

I just bought a new PS5 and have a specific questions regarding GT7.

What exactly can I use/play when being completely offline? I have of course an internet connection, but a very bad/unstable connection.
I've read several often quite contradictory opinions. From access to a set number of cars/tracks , to only favorite cars, to only music mode, to not playable at all.

Can someone take the time to precisely explain what is actually possible without a internet connection?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.
You can access Music Rally, and select a Single Race (with limited settings available), Time Trial, or Drift Trial on any layout of any World Circuits track you have unlocked, with 13 cars available from the Suzuki Swift up to the Gr.3 Mazda RX-Vision. You won't be able to save any progress you make though.

I just yoinked out my ethernet cable to check.

This is both not correct and why there's contradictory information.

You can access Music Rally, and select a Single Race (with limited settings available), Time Trial, or Drift Trial on any layout of any World Circuits track you have unlocked, with 13 cars available from the Suzuki Swift up to the Gr.3 Mazda RX-Vision. You won't be able to save any progress you make though.

I just yoinked out my ethernet cable to check.
Thanks for the correction, there really should be more but that's up to PD

Hey, @Rusix, welcome to GTPlanet!

Until a few months ago we also had access to the garage. :(

If any PD employee sees this thread (lol), please notify the people responsible for this function that they are "forgetting" to activate this "button" in the updates... :sly:

Last edited:
Thank you very much!

So this basically means that I can unlock tracks online which I can later play offline. But this doesn't work for cars. So the selectable cars are predetermined / pre-set. The selection of cars is fixed I guess. They never change nor can be changed, right?
So access to the garage/ unlocked cars was possible at some point... Damn, that's crucial for a buy :/

Back