GT7 Package not received

• Thread starter Rawahi
  • 6 comments
Oman
Oman
I have purchased the GT7 from PS store, I purchased the 25th Anniversary version which suppose to come with GT7 soundtrack music app + 1.5M in game Cr + Yaris Gr. The game was downloaded successfully and the GT7 soundtrack music app was also downloaded However, I didn't get the 1.5M in game Cr + Toyota Gr. I reached to PS live chat support 3 times and called them by phone 3 times as well. All agent provided me solutions like restore licences, disable and enable console sharing and offline playing, deleting the game, rebuild database. None of these solutions could solve the issue. Last agen provided me the gt planet website where i hope my issue will be solved

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220719_220243_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220243_com.android.chrome.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220719_220301_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220301_com.android.chrome.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220719_220304_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220304_com.android.chrome.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220719_220317_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220317_com.android.chrome.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220719_220323_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220323_com.android.chrome.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220719_220330_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220330_com.android.chrome.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220719_220336_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220336_com.android.chrome.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220719_220354_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220354_com.android.chrome.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220719_220400_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220400_com.android.chrome.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220719_220406_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220406_com.android.chrome.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20220719_220412_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220719_220412_com.android.chrome.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 16
Hello Rawahi, i rode a little through the different messages you showed
I wanted to know how far along the game you actually progressed or played until trying to re-install data base and all step they gave you?
I don’t really recall for my side how it was when i launched the game before receiving the bonus content
Also when was it done ? Seems the PSN had issues today from some post on the forums here. Also the dlc package for the bonusses are they not separate feom the game itself and need separate download from the psn ? Sorry if those questions are useless And i did not read carefully your post
However you can ask the PSN support to give you new downloads code to get the extra content like when you get the boxed game and it has psn codes inside for the bonusses. 🤷‍♂️

Hello Rawahi, i rode a little through the different messages you showed
I wanted to know how far along the game you actually progressed or played until trying to re-install data base and all step they gave you?
I don’t really recall for my side how it was when i launched the game before receiving the bonus content
Also when was it done ? Seems the PSN had issues today from some post on the forums here. Also the dlc package for the bonusses are they not separate feom the game itself and need separate download from the psn ? Sorry if those questions are useless And i did not read carefully your post
However you can ask the PSN support to give you new downloads code to get the extra content like when you get the boxed game and it has psn codes inside for the bonusses. 🤷‍♂️
Hello dear

Actually I started playing the game maybe 5 weeks earlier in my friend ps4 console. The game was normal CD version and I had little progress in GT7 License mood and haven't yet opened the tuning shop. After that i decided to download the deluxe version from the PS store in a ps5 console. I launched the game after downloading it with an expectation or receiving the 1.5M CR and Toyota Yaris GR immediately. I didn't receive any of these and though maybe it it because i have to progress more in the game as i haven't opened everything. I purchased the deluxe version 30th of June. Since that time i tried different troubleshooting methods and support from PS website with no solution!

I started playing the game maybe 5 weeks earlier in my friend ps4 console
After that i decided to download the deluxe version from the PS store
Eeeeeeeeesh, there's your problem, probably.

You've got about a dozen separate conflicts all going on at once, and any one of them could be causing your issues.

I just want to check here:
  • You played the PS4 version of the base game on your own account on a friend's PS4?
  • You bought the full 25AE PS5 version of the game (not a PS5 upgrade) and resumed playing on your own account on your own PS5?
  • Your game progress carried over from the PS4 version you had been playing to the PS5 version you are now playing?

Also it's straight-up nuts that PS Help is directing people to GTPlanet's customer help page...

Customer Service & Support
Gran Turismo 7 Support

GTPlanet does not produce, sell, or distribute Gran Turismo games and does not provide support for any PlayStation or Polyphony Digital products or services. Please contact PlayStation Support for help with the game or any purchases from the PlayStation Store.
... which is for help with products bought through the GTPlanet store.

Last edited:

You've got about a dozen separate conflicts all going on at once, and any one of them could be causing your issues.

• You played the PS4 version of the base game on your own account on a friend's PS4?
  • You bought the full 25AE PS5 version of the game (not a PS5 upgrade) and resumed playing on your own account on your own PS5?
  • Your game progress carried over from the PS4 version you had been playing to the PS5 version you are now playing?

Also it's straight-up nuts that PS Help is directing people to GTPlanet's customer help page...

I just thaught along the line: if the digital version awards the bonuses to the first player starting the game from zero, there is basically no chance to redeem it to your account now.

Also: if any official support is directing me to any fanpage, I would go rioting. That is basically admiting there is no solution and trying to avoid any further negative communication.

1) Yes i did play the base game using my account on a friend's PS4.

2) Yes i bought the full 25AE PS5 version of the game (not a PS5 upgrade) and resumed playing on my own account on my own PS5

3) Yes my game progress carried over from the PS4 version i had been playing to the PS5 version i am playing now.

So any hint here that could help me solving the issue?

Last edited:
As @Famine may be going towards something like this it could be due to GT7 servers or logging or accounts considering you already have purchased and played the game thus cannot award you your game bonusses « on more time ». It could be a mecanism to prevent actual game owners to buy or grab a bunch of anniversary editions and redeeming the bonusses several times on the same Gran Turismo 7 « account » and accumulating the content over and over ??
Maybe the servers though you already had your in-game bonusses and does not give you them or make them accessible to you anymore ?

I am supposing something on the extend.

Otherwise have you checked your Cart history in the PSN shop are there anymore dlc items to download on your PS5 ?
Could the bonus have been awarded on the PS4 of your friend at your own expanse instead of you PS5?

I am guessing with my background of it supports so…. Not really sure too

Lol Famine @ the PSN employee forwading us some customers for help at GTPlanet…. God grace…

Back