GT7 PRE-ORDER BONUSSES

Hi,

I pre-ordered GT7 standard version on amazon.fr. Haven’t gotten any codes in my mailbox for the TOM’s Supra and other pre-order bonusses. Also I can’t find a code in the game box. Should you get a code or will it pop up automatically because you’re already playing the game?

Thanks,

Regards,

Generally if you pre-order you should recieve the code in an email to enter in to the store page and redeem when you have the game. If you haven't got it I'd contact the seller and ask.

I bought the 25th Anniversary Edition on Playstation Store for the PS4. I've got the in game credits, Toyota GR Yaris Nations Cup Model and the 30 Avatars, but no sign of the other Pre Order cars. There doesn't seem to be a redeem code in my conformation email from Playstation either.

When I check the game in library it only comes up with the Yaris and the Avatar pack to download. Do I have to wait to get them when the new car dealership unlocks?

Edit: The 25th Anniversary Edition seems to be listed as unavailable from the Playstation Store.

Last edited:
Hi, Amazon.fr sent me an email this morning to tell me that they had a problem and all codes will be transferred the 8 March:)

I’m pleased someone asked this question. I bought from Shop to and I am supposed to get 3 cars and £100K credit but I don’t have any codes either.

I guess I’ll have to contact them on Monday.

The slow grind has begun😜

Last edited:
I’m pleased someone asked this question. I bought from Shop to and I am supposed to get 3 cars and £100K credit but I don’t have any codes either.

I guess I’ll have to contact them on Monday.

The slow grind has begun😜
No need to call them, everything will be sent the 8th
411D3392-6A19-4720-A845-28250175964E.png

1646508452727.png
Just saw this yesterday when I was on my ps4 shopping in the PS store. So if in the future I pay the $60 to install Gt7 on my system will it be instant or do I have to buy the disc? And the credit add-ons, is it only a one-time thing? Or do you get 2 million for every $20 you charge on the card/paypal?

Back