GT7 Proposal for Accessibility

• Thread starter Renello
  • 3 comments
Germany
Germany
Hello,

since yesterday I play GT7 and I like it very much.

I have a strong visual impairment and problems to see different colors correctly.

I have two things which would make my life in GT7 easier.

- It's hard for me to see the red stripes on the street. They help to find the brake spot. It would be great, if it is optional to change the colors to blue, white or yellow for example.

- The word "brake" appears to late. Here you have no chance anymore to take the curves correctly. In GT Sport "brake" appeared in time.

Does anyone know a way to contact Polyphony. I think this two Ideas would help many people.

Dear greetings
Renello

- The word "brake" appears to late. Here you have no chance anymore to take the curves correctly. In GT Sport "brake" appeared in time.
I noted when testing this that they have changed it so that the UI becomes more red the closer you get to the braking point, and 'brake' only appears now as a 'last chance' alert.

Are you able to see the UI going from dark to bright red?

Last edited:
To the first point. Yes. The word "brake" as last chance is useless.

In different situations I see the change from dark to bright red. It's a thing about the light ratio. In many situations I see it to late. Bright red is very hard for mee to see here. In many times when dark red turns, I stop to brake.

With faster cars I have no chance to realize the red in time.

I showed my son my Problem. It is finally not fixed, but he showed me the blinking "brake" sign over the Raceway.
Believe me or not, I did not recognized it til now. Now I know where to look and it helps a lot to see where I have to start to brake.

The red stripes on the floor in other colours would still help a lot, but now the game will be good playful for me :)

Back