GT7 REPORT

• Thread starter mihcail
  • 8 comments
Portugal
Portugal
hello guys so i have problem i have been reported by another user, and been suspended, because i did not follow codes of conduit.
so i got investigated because of the that report, to be fair i m not against been punished.
the thing is in my mind when you report someone that is not following codes of conduits the investigation should be taken in both users, but aparently only the reported user is investigated in this case was me.
so in this past sunday i raced in daily race c, in last stages in race i was catching the user who reported me, i m a very clean driver, but when i see someone doing wrong things agaisnt me or others drivers i tend to do the same to him, so i tryed to overtake him 7 times, in every attempt he decided to push me out the track, i was getting frustated and did the same to him, then in the post race lobby i insulted him.
then in monday i got temporarily suspended, i did deserved that.
my question is when someone report a user why the team who investigate the case didn t investigate the both users,ands try to talk to both users to see what happened?
i contacted the playstation support trying to see if i could do something about this i was told that only the reported user is investigated, and the only thing i could do is to wait until i got my account back and try to do something, that is not the right thing to do because monday was 19 day and i get my account back at 26 day its a long way until could do something. i have sent email to GT7 dev and gtplanet but until now i got nothing, polyphony digital web site is in english but when you try the support option you got to a new page totally in japanese, i don t understand japanese but we have a link and redirect you to playstation website again totally in japanese, i don t know if there is a option to translate to english, but even so i can t do something about it because i can t log in because of suspension.
can someone help me with this.

my question is when someone report a user why the team who investigate the case didn t investigate the both users,ands try to talk to both users to see what happened?
The thing is... there's no investigation into on-track antics (except in some very, very rare cases). The only thing that'll get you a suspension in Gran Turismo is being abusive in lobby chat - and if the other player hasn't been abusive to you in that medium, you'll be the only one getting suspended - or for a livery that breaches the rules in some way.
i have sent email to GT7 dev and gtplanet but until now i got nothing
Sending an email to us won't get you anywhere. We're an independent media and forum site with no role in the development of or support for Gran Turismo.

Although I have to ask, who is "GT7 dev" that you emailed?

polyphony digital web site is in english but when you try the support option you got to a new page totally in japanese, i don t understand japanese but we have a link and redirect you to playstation website again totally in japanese, i don t know if there is a option to translate to english, but even so i can t do something about it because i can t log in because of suspension.
You won't be able to get any support this way either. Content moderation and suspension is handled entirely by the SIE team.
can someone help me with this.
Pretty much no. Just don't insult people in lobby chat in future - and that includes responding to them if they insult you; just report them and get on with life.

The thing is... there's no investigation into on-track antics (except in some very, very rare cases). The only thing that'll get you a suspension in Gran Turismo is being abusive in lobby chat - and if the other player hasn't been abusive to you in that medium, you'll be the only one getting suspended - or for a livery that breaches the rules in some way.

Sending an email to us won't get you anywhere. We're an independent media and forum site with no role in the development of or support for Gran Turismo.

You won't be able to get any support this way either. Content moderation and suspension is handled entirely by the SIE team.

Pretty much no. Just don't insult people in lobby chat in future - and that includes responding to them if they insult you; just report them and get on with life.
i was trying to get help about this. but thank you for trying.

What are we supposed to do? Start a petition for removing your suspension?
no just to help

That was a rhetorical question.
yeah sorry i did edit it

i tyed gt-sportmode-operationteam@polyphony.co.jp

I'd be surprised if that worked. In any case the operations team deals with live events and circuit selection for Daily Races/GTWS. They wouldn't deal with player suspension which is, as I said, conducted by SIE.
i was trying to get help about this. but thank you for trying.
There really isn't any help that we - or anyone - can give. You broke the PlayStation Terms of Service by insulting another player in the lobby chat and were suspended. If they didn't insult you, they won't have been investigated (SIE moderators do indeed look at messages sent before and after the reported one), but even if they did you would still have been suspended.

I'd be surprised if that worked. In any case the operations team deals with live events and circuit selection for Daily Races/GTWS. They wouldn't deal with player suspension which is, as I said, conducted by SIE.

There really isn't any help that we - or anyone - can give. You broke the PlayStation Terms of Service by insulting another player in the lobby chat and were suspended. If they didn't insult you, they won't have been investigated (SIE moderators do indeed look at messages sent before and after the reported one), but even if they did you would still have been suspended.
yeah i deserved it, like i said. but yeah thank you for clearify this matter.

Back