GT7 rotational G not changing with camber changes.

Canada
Canada
So I have seen video's of people changing camber settings to maximize rotational G' in the game. I have tried the same procedure and the rotational G' number
never changes. Only setting that I can get rotational G's to change is downforce adjustments.

Seems the game is broken in the most current version. using the C7 Corvette GT3, but all cars in my game nothing changes the Rotationl G's numbers in suspension tuning. camber, toe , frequency , height etc. Only downforce.

Last edited:
The G figures were changed to fixed a couple of updates ago when suspension setup was taken out of the PP equation. The setting changes affect the actual handling just as you'd expect, but the figures always remain the same as they're with default settings. Another good call by PD, in real life suspension setup doesn't affect BoP in series that use it, so they took it out of the PP calculation too and as a (perhaps not so coincidental) side effect squashed all the monster truck ride height race car setups that were exploiting the system.

The G figures were changed to fixed a couple of updates ago when suspension setup was taken out of the PP equation. The setting changes affect the actual handling just as you'd expect, but the figures always remain the same as they're with default settings. Another good call by PD, in real life suspension setup doesn't affect BoP in series that use it, so they took it out of the PP calculation too and as a (perhaps not so coincidental) side effect squashed all the monster truck ride height race car setups that were exploiting the system.
Ok then where Can I see the effects of suspension changes. Where do I see , tire temps , wear patterns , actual game g forces see stats on how the changes are working. Trial & error with practice runs is a waste of time, in real life I use dataloggers to see what actually happened ???

GT7 is limited in telemetry compared to other sims and real life. Your best option is to get one of the telemetry apps (someone found an API for the expensive simulation "chair and wheel" rigs), they found data for tyre temps and slip indication along with some other stuff. You run the app on a phone or laptop and it communicates with GT7 via WiFi.

The tyre slip indicators are useful for tuning your LSD.

I've not seen a G meter yet but it's possible it's in the code somewhere.

There is a skidpan at Streets of Willow I sometimes play on. A G meter would be lovely here, if it exists.

Back