GT7 still using paint colors from 2013: Dodge Viper Gunmetal Pearl

• Thread starter jergto
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
This is my car and was disappointed the paint color hasn't changed, almost pushing 10 years!! What's bad is the color is not even close, this "Gunmetal Pearl" in the GT series looks more like grayish green from a Pontiac GTO (Cyclone Grey).

Here are some pics I took, forgive the GT6 screenshot, it was using RPCS3 PS3 emulator. Oddly enough, I used to own a GTO, 2006 QSM.

I'm also disappointed they added a C7 ZR1 but no Gen V Viper ACR.

Attachments

• gunmetal.png
    gunmetal.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 31
  • thumbnail_IMG_4437.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4437.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20200426_104731.jpg
    20200426_104731.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 35
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
That is really off - you are right.

It's also a shame you cannot twin turbo Viper's as they often are IRL ... thinking Calvo Motorsport style.

The ACR is indeed a big miss from the car list, would be fun to race against GT3 RS's etc.

That is really off - you are right.

It's also a shame you cannot twin turbo Viper's as they often are IRL ... thinking Calvo Motorsport style.

The ACR is indeed a big miss from the car list, would be fun to race against GT3 RS's etc.
It wouldn't be able to put power down till 60mph+. It would be sick to have 3500whp tho, like the Nth Moto cars. Boost by gear is nuts.

I personally own a 10th Anniversary Edition Mazda Miata. The paint code in the game is "Innocent Blue" and was only offered on the 99 miata and 99 RX-7... And it looks nothing like the real color. Such a shame.

Back