GT7 Thumbnails

Switzerland
Switzerland
Hi is there a way to use/extract the the thumbnails from Garage on PC?

Like this one from GT6
blitz_dunlop_er34_07_00.png

Last edited:
I would do this way:
  • Take a screenshot with the thumbnails you want
  • Transfert the screenshot with the PS App to the PC (I use bluetooth)

For security reason, I don't think you can access to the server.
You screenshot only the cars you want/need.

I would do this way:
  • Take a screenshot with the thumbnails you want
  • Transfert the screenshot with the PS App to the PC (I use bluetooth)
Not sure PS App gives the best image resolution, I'd copy the images to USB.

You can also find all cars here : https://gtdb.io/gt7/all-cars/ the full picture is 1366x768 (but not all cars have a picture)

Last edited:
To the OP, WHy dont you do this, take the car you wish to photo, go into scapes mode in GT7 and take/compose a snap and use photoshop, I assume you know how to use it and cut out the car and make it a thumbnail or your choosing.

The res will be higher in scapes than any other mode, regardless of console and then transfer it to a USB and you all good. Good luck and have fun being creative!

Could you not just make a style, with the car you want, in GT Auto and then share it.

Then go onto you're profile on your computer and there's your thumbnail like so:

Screenshot_20240223_210238_com.android.chrome_edit_253703795030558.jpg

20d73d91507f905a9f0ce241a26b44f4_thumb_l_x2.jpg

If you want the background removed then use photoshop or if you're on Android then use an app called Background Eraser.

ZEE
To the OP, WHy dont you do this, take the car you wish to photo, go into scapes mode in GT7 and take/compose a snap and use photoshop, I assume you know how to use it and cut out the car and make it a thumbnail or your choosing.

The res will be higher in scapes than any other mode, regardless of console and then transfer it to a USB and you all good. Good luck and have fun being creative!
You could also do this and share it as my other comment to get it on the computer.

When taking a scape you could also use the car mask to make the background completely black or white to make cutting out easier too.

Back