GT7 Trophy progress

• Thread starter TypeRDC5
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
Silverstone
I could care less about PSN trophies normally but with Gran Turismo games I do go out of my way to get as many as I can, although I have never gotten a platinum yet (GT6 i got up to 90% IIRC) GT7 looks doable so I am going for it.

Currently sitting at 87% with the 2 photo trophies, time trial, oval 500 miles and 3 le mans legends trophies left.

Do you care about trophies? If so how many do you have and which are left?

at around 23%.
I don't care that much. I go for the quick wins but does not invest extra time to get a specific one.

Don't really care.

However, I have the PS4/5 version and completed licenses on PS4. Bought a PS5 and the trophies for this did not transfer. Several others also didn't transfer (like win by less than 0.5 sec).

It's been mentioned by PD but not fixed after multiple updates.

Last edited:
I don’t care about PSN trophies, mostly because they don’t really reflect your progress or skill in most games, they’re just arbitrary missions or goals to complete within games just for the sake of getting them. Not my bag.
Having said that, I do happen to have all but 3 of the trophies for GT7; the platinum, the 50 Sport Mode races and the one for golding all license tests.
I very rarely do Sport Mode and still only have silver for 4 or 5 between IA and Super licenses. I’ll eventually get the license test one but can almost guarantee I’ll never complete 50 Sport Mode races.

Back