GT7's most enjoyable races

• Thread starter Twingo Man
  • 6 comments
Finland
Finland
LihapullaPoju
After a really meh start to GT7, my interest was dropping after awhile. PD then added 8 brand new endurance races to missions and honestly those races have been my favourite part. Those endurances brought me back to GT5 where I did 4 hour tsukuba in mazda miatas and it was a blast then.
I just hope they add some long races to world circuits so you can re-earn the rewards.

Yes, same. It's really unfortunate that as you said, the payments are a one-time thing. Adding more Endurance races to the World Circuits is what I'm most looking forward to, if they do, of course.

I really liked the online Tokyo Expressway race last week. There’s just something about the unforgiving nature of street tracks that draws me in. I also love how the engine roar bounces off the cityscape.

On the note of Endurance races I really hope they add a Nordschleife variant in the future.

Last edited:
The 30 minute le mans WTC 700 is my favourite race at the moment.

Trying out a variety of cars in my favourite track with unpredictable weather is the most fun I have had with this game outside of sport mode.

Oh and the payout is nice too of course 😅

Yet to give the 1 hour missions a go yet but its next on my list.

Just the one interesting race at the moment, really, if you take into account the fact that the game forces you to earn credits to be able to obtain the cars you need to own to play it. Sardegna Road WTC 800. The variable bad weather races are okay but I prefer identical conditions between races to be able to test different cars and compare the times.

WTC 6, 7 and 800 races and Le Mans 30 min. Sardegna road course too. That’s my favourites but I still run a lot of the menu championships too. Time trialling as well.

....so just to be clear, if I re-run one of those endurance races that I received gold on and then got gold again, I wouldn't get any money or simply a reduced amount?

I ran the one with the 1979 or earlier cars and that was a lot of fun. Got gold and 1.2 million which surprised me until someone explained the payout which I guess gives you the cash prizes for the god, silver and bronze combined in that case?

Either way, I found it really fun and a close race up to the end. I was in 2nd lace until the lead car had to pit and then it was relative clear sailing for a few laps. ....I used my wide-body 308 GTB which was a pleasure to drive for that hour. Had to play with the fuel mixture though.

Back