GT86/ FRS/ BRZ Racing LeagueDraft 

• Thread starter r54 dbnn
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
r54dbnn
The GT86 Racing League has been created to test the driver's performance, and skill level. You have the option of selecting what car you would want to drive in the league. You are alowed to pick either a GT86, BRZ, FRS, or a GT86 "Racing". You are also allowed to tune it how it best fits you, although, you are limited. You may find this league very restricted, that is beacuse I want it to make this league as realistic and fair as possible. You can find the regulations below.
-Racing suspension: Stock, Soft, or Hard
-Stock, or Racing Brakes
-Stock Transmission
-Stock LSD
-Stock, Twin Plate, or Triple Plate Clutch
-Standard Driveshaft
-200bhp
-1,130KG or Over
-430pp
-Maximum Ballast Weight of 50kg
-No Nitrous
-Only Factory wing allowed (The one that comes with the BRZ witht he premium package in real life), no other downforce, or bodykit parts allowed
-Sports Soft, Raing Heavy Wet, Racing Intermediate
-Must have given number on side
-TOYTA 86 "RACING", TOYOTA GT86, Scion FR-S, Suaru BRZ
As soon as we have 10 participants or more, I will schedule the race, the race i splanned to be held on Spa-Francorchamps. Please contact me if you are interested in joining. I will try to match the schedule in a way where everyone will have time to join. The races can be from 1 hour, all the way to 3 hours (Not very often 3 hours). If you have any questions, recommendations or any other helpful tips, please leave a comment or contact me via PSN.

PSN: r54dbnn

haha where exactly can I post this?
Report your own post so that the mods can move the thread to this location.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-racing-series/

This section is for the official GTPlanet Endurance Series. Mostly only AJ (race director) creates threads here. I highly recommend checking into this series more if you don't know what it is. Its the most lifelike racing simulation and championship on gran turismo.

Report your own post so that the mods can move the thread to this location.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gt6-racing-series/

This section is for the official GTPlanet Endurance Series. Mostly only AJ (race director) creates threads here. I highly recommend checking into this series more if you don't know what it is. Its the most lifelike racing simulation and championship on gran turismo.
ah thank you. helped alot

GT6 Racing Series > Clubs & Leagues
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back