GTRacer22 | GT6 Photomode Gallery | Rain Dance!

• Thread starter GTRacer22
  • 73 comments
I like a lot your Bug set, the car looks beautiful in it especially in the second to last shot 👍
And very good work on composition in this last set both in the M4 part and the Honda one ;cheers:
Great compositions in the M4 set, also on the NSX pics. 👍
Thanks guys and I appreciate your feedback! 👍 :cheers:

First time in this gallery. Love the Corvette shot and the two Huayra ones. Nice composition. 👍
Yo dude some EPIC Images here!! Will be visiting more often!!

This must be my fav Matterhorn Rotenboden_8 and the last image of the bug set. The Corvette and 2nd last Huayra is really Awesome Images!!
Thanks guys! Glad ya enjoyed the pics! Also, @Stopforpetrol, Matterhorn Rotenboden 8 was a GTP Pic of the Day one time, and its unedited 👍
:cheers:

Agree with Nicolas, nice choice of color for the car and nice work on toning in this set, some great angles too 👍

And I like a lot all the photos of your previous post. Psychedelia, Cityscape, Turbo, Stratos, Tetre Rouge and Daytona are really good 👍

Very good looking set. Love the rich colors. 👍
Thanks Nic, means a lot!
Agree with Nicolas, nice choice of color for the car and nice work on toning in this set, some great angles too 👍

And I like a lot all the photos of your previous post. Psychedelia, Cityscape, Turbo, Stratos, Tetre Rouge and Daytona are really good 👍
Thank you Jeremy, it means a lot too!

:cheers:

My favourite has to be the sixth shot due to the contrast. Along with a few other things like the angle.
Thank you Pebb! :cheers:

Meanwhile, I'm gonna try and resurrect this place. 👍

I have played GT6 for about one year now and I've never noticed that Schumacher banner before. :embarrassed:
I will look for it next time though, thanks to you.

Back