• Thread starter michrulejj
  • 14 comments
United States
Ohio
michrulejj
Demolition%20Derby%20Logo%20Final_0.png

Welcome to GTA 5 GTP Demolition Derby league :gtpflag:

What is a Demolition Derby?

A demolition derby, is when you intentionally wreck your car into another car to try to knock them out. Within a contained area, most of the time held in by walls. You compete to be the last car standing. You are out when you can't move or your car gets destroyed.

Rules of a Demolition Derby

1) Don't go until the track event official says go.
2) If the event official says stop, then everyone stop wherever they are at.
3) Once you get destroyed do not get into another car, this will lead to ban from league.
4) Once destroyed or stopped, you may exit your car when its clear and walk off the track and spectate from wherever. Just don't stand on track and get run over.
5) No Sand Bagging, this is when you just run around and you do not try and knock the opponents out.
6) Have Fun with it.

Event Setup

1) When you first spawn go to your car and wait. (And join the group chat).
2) Wait for event official to say go, and then it'll start.
3) Keep going until your car stops.
4) Once you are out wait outside the track.
5) Once you are out post it in the group chat as I can keep track of your placing.
6) Once there is a winner the event official will say soa nd the event is over.

How to Join

GTPlanet Name:
PSN:
SocialClub:
Car:
Car Color:

**Please join and have car and color selected at least an hour before the event because I have to edit the track in the creator**

Next Event

Date- 1/11/14
Time- At 9PM EST time (Can change if needed)
Theme- Classic Realistic Derby Cars
Cars Used- I have to check again and post them. They will be up in an hour so you can join but edit your car choice later.
Track- Vinewood Speedway (My custom derby arena).

Driver List

GTPlanet Name: MichruleJJ
PSN: MichruleJJ
Car:
Car Color:

GTPlanet Name: NascarManiaco99
PSN: GTP_Michelin9960
Car: ?
Car Color: ?

Want to be a track creator

Have a track that you made and want used? Let me know and it may be used at one of our events.

Last edited:
And do you guys think its best to create a crew for this or are people already at their limit?

And any questions feel free to ask.

You could create a crew for this, since I joined two random crews who invited me and I have 1 free space. Oh, sign me up:

GTPlanet Name: NascarManiaco99
PSN: GTP_Michelin9960
Car Color: ?

Sign me up too, I'm only one crew at the moment. :)
GTP Name: Callumfromleeds
PSN: mullac2k9
Car Colour: ?

Could we have a list of acceptable cars to use? :)

I have a crew free. Sign me up!

GTPlanet Name: Snorevette
PSN: sovietmexican
SocialClub: sovietmexicant
Car: (waiting for car list, possibly Tornado hardtop?)
Car Color: Race Yellow

EDIT - Are there any limitations on armor? I think it should be limited to no armor since otherwise the derby will 1. take far too long and 2. be dominated by high level people who have unlocked better armor.

No custom cars, its ina deathmatch so the cars will be already there. You'll understand much better once you get one match under your belt. Posting cars in a min. forgot about that.

And you guys have to request an invite to join the crew then I'll add you.

Ah right, I get what you mean now.
Though aren't the cars very limited in deathmatches? I made a deathmatch earlier that is basically a big traffic jam with a crash scene in the middle (no explosives on the map so you can't just blow up whatever people are crouching behind) and I noticed that the car selection was limited to about 3 cars per class...

Ah right, I get what you mean now.
Though aren't the cars very limited in deathmatches? I made a deathmatch earlier that is basically a big traffic jam with a crash scene in the middle (no explosives on the map so you can't just blow up whatever people are crouching behind) and I noticed that the car selection was limited to about 3 cars per class...

It is limited but about 6 cars per class. I may change the set up after this event

It is limited but about 6 cars per class. I may change the set up after this event

I'm making a deathmatch right now and the only cars that I think are suitable are the Regina, Tornado, Emperor, Manana and Phoenix... I dunno, maybe I'm just being dumb.

I'm making a deathmatch right now and the only cars that I think are suitable are the Regina, Tornado, Emperor, Manana and Phoenix... I dunno, maybe I'm just being dumb.

I also added the mini van just because. LOL And can always do a truck class. Rebel, the average pickup truck, etc. Its not the variety that makes it fun its the event itself. I did a one make one and that was still fun.

Back