GTA - GTPphotomoders

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 9 comments
England
Liverpool
leeislee
Ok, so i was wondering if anyone of us photomode regulars would be interested in getting together for a mess about in GTA v?

Now the reason this thread is here is even though there is a GTA forum on GTP i want to set one up just for us Photomode lovers.

Nothing special, no killing or looting, maybe just driving around, sharing races we've created and maybe taking the odd (very small) pictures.

If enough people would be up for it you can join the crew if you like.

It's called GTP Photomoders

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtp_photomoders

If no one is interested then of course, just ignore this thread. :)

Sounds like a cool idea just croosing and racing for fun! :) 👍

Sign me up too please.

Could you just give a few more details please considering time and if you want to do it in the near future or in a month or so? :sly:

I've been playing a lot of GTAV recently. Sign me up.
Sounds like a cool idea just croosing and racing for fun! :) 👍

Sign me up too please.

Could you just give a few more details please considering time and if you want to do it in the near future or in a month or so? :sly:
Great idea, i've been playing gta again a lot too!! Doing all sorts of stuff but always having lots of fun and laughs with friends. Ill sign up....

This is my race i've created,

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/sHnTXh_jA0KkfMs_3lNqLw?platformId=2
Thanks for the interest guys. I'm not sure how it works as i've only just started playing GTA online.

Do i have to invite you or can you join the crew yourself?

As for the extra details such as time and day etc i was hoping that if enough of us join up then their would probably be a few people online to cruise with. If not enough of us sign up though then i guess it will have to be arranged in advance.

Thanks for the interest guys. I'm not sure how it works as i've only just started playing GTA online.

Do i have to invite you or can you join the crew yourself?

both, but if people request membership (like i did via the socialclub website) you have to accept it.

but i am already in my own crew, so i have to switch to this crew for you guys to see me as a crew member. adding to the friends list is easier :)

As for the extra details such as time and day etc i was hoping that if enough of us join up then their would probably be a few people online to cruise with. If not enough of us sign up though then i guess it will have to be arranged in advance.

ill be online tonight, around 22:00 / 22:30 CEST

Back