GTA IV - 100% - The stats you can't have.

• Thread starter F40LM
  • 5 comments

F40LM

http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK
Premium
United Kingdom
England
FordLM
F40LM
Where does it actually say if you die or get busted you can't get 100% officially?

I can't see anything about it in my official guide for GTA IV?

I have to ask this because I completed the game and I see that I have died one time in my stats. :(

I have also done all side missions, all flying rats, all stunt jumps, all friendship bonus' unlocked and activities completed and I am left with 95% :'(

I am aiming for 100% please state the facts you can PROVE.

Have you beaten all the games, at least once?

Otherwise try checking all the below mentioned possibilities :):
gaming.stackexchange.com
*Story Missions: 60%
*According to the linked post, there are 87 of these. If you got the You Won! achievement with this saved game, then you should have this part done.
*No More Strangers: 5%, but you must also complete the missions the strangers give you
*Cleaned The Mean Streets: 2.5%
*Endangered Species: 2.5%
*Manhunt: 2.5%
*Dare Devil: 2.5%
*Courier Service: 2%
*Order Fulfilled: 2%
*Genetically Superior: 2%
You need to complete only the first nine races to get the 2% toward completion; the others count only toward the Genetically Superior achievement
*Assassin's Greed: 2%
*You Got The Message: 2%

That leaves 15%. 10% comes from friends (note that percentages for these are not broken out):

*Open all unique abilities
You must unlock all unique abilities from friends.
- Brucie - Helicopter
- Little Jacob - Guns
- Packie - Bomb
You do not need to keep the abilities unlocked, you just have to unlock them all at least once.

*Complete every possible activity with each friend (Brucie, Little Jacob and Packie)
- You must actually BEAT your friends at pool, darts, and bowling.
- Dwayne, Michelle, and Roman do NOT count towards the percentage.

and 5% comes from games. Note that if you have completed the 10% Friends above, you will also have completed some of the games below:

*Beat all games at least once
- Darts vs friend or computer - 1.25%
- Bowling vs friend in a FULL game - 1.25%
- Pool vs friend or computer win - 1.25%
- QUB3D beat high score - 1.25% (also the King of QUB3D achievement)

I don't think there's any way to effectively miss 100% in GTA IV, as you can't lose percentage for dying or getting busted.

BTW, are you sure you have done every single activity with Jacob, Brucie and Packie? I nearly missed out on 100% because of that - the lack of an in-game checklist made it even harder to know what I hadn't done, so I went with memory and succeeded.

That QUB3D could be another thing you're missing, it's not very obvious so some players might end up overlooking it.

There is one Mission I have left on purpose but it doesn't up the percentage so I didn't do it, its the one where you just pick up the Infernus.

I didn't know that this trophy achievement was going to help me get 100% but I will do that - *Genetically Superior: 2%

Do you actually have to do all activities with each friend individually or separately?

I won a game of darts with Kate and that upped my percentage :S

Yeah, there's nothing you can do that will prevent you from reaching 100%.

Just check through, ensure you've done all the activities with each friend (that counts). Not sure if girlfriends count though.

EDIT: Just saw your post. Do the Brucie missions and the first 9 races that are started by phoning him. Your percentage probably went up with Kate because you beat her at an activity you haven't previously one- She shouldn't count to 100% normally.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, I got 100% now and also still have the Infernus mission given to me by Bernie/Florian ( Sounds like the presenter from GTA SA radio station SF-UR )

Latest Posts

Back